2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. She told CM she was "good, and you?" - he ignored.

I will blow a gasket if DT's first inquiry to this witness is: "Do you also go by Wonder Woman Orlando"?

Charity Beasley is addressing the Jurors when she responds to questions
CM: (doing cross) tell me what you knew before you went to this place
Charity Beasley adressed Jurors
CM: I'm over here! I'm over here!

LDB: after reviewing the paperwork

it was a compaq lap top and it has this number...

LDB: would you have recorded that number when you got it from Cindy?

at the Anthony residence

LDB: what did you do with the other items?

I gave them to boisey except for the lap top, gave to sandy ? of the crimes unit.

LDB: no further questions

Mr Mason up.....I hope he does not ask Her why she is not wearing a uniform..like he did of the other officer

Mr Mason is VERY COMBATIVE IMO
not good being combative towards a woman in front of a jury made up a quite a few Mr Mason..tsk tsk IMO

Charity is fiesty with Mason! Mason is fiesty with Charity! eep!

I am in no way supportive when I say this, but I think that KC is at a real disadvantage here, as far as knowing when too far is too far and when she would be better off just pleading guilty and ending this. I don't think that she has the ability to feel sadness, sorrow or empathy for those that do. She doesn't understand how she, as a human being, should feel after seeing those tapes and she also doesn't have a clue how the jury feels because she is incapable of feeling anything herself. Maybe if she understood what other are feeling she would be smart enough to hang it up.

That's what I don't understand. I think she'll lie until the end. Most people probably would have ended this charade long before it got to this point (I think). I highly doubt that Casey will ever be honest and I think she'll let this case continue to the end.

If she doesn't do it on cross, the jury won't like THAT either

In YM's defense, when he was answering in sentence form he would look at the jury. JB asked him alot of rapid fire yes/no questions. So, he didn't have much opportunity to look at the jury. IMHO

I expect the same will happen with this witness.

I KNOW!!!!! After all that damage to his client, his own client practically sticking the needle in her own arm, he's worried about HIS reputation? Wow. They are just PERFECT for each other!

My thoughts exactly. It seems that throughout this case, Baez has been very paranoid about his 'reputation'.

omg ... Mason is just totally insulting this witness, Ms. Beasley -- telling the witness WHERE to look

CM making a big deal about CB addressing the jury. "I'm over here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member