2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony Last video gave jurors a lot to write about/consider. Most showed little emotion. Others'reaction pretty subtle
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:44 AM

What was KC's reaction to her temper tantrum? (the one Nancy Grace always shows!) I wish I had seen it!

She says she didn't open any doors or trunk of Car. Car was sealed w/ evidence tape. It was towed from Anthony home to evidence bay.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:44 AM

I think if the statements about cousel hadn't been brought up in the stipulations the Jurors would have completely forgotten them. I did! lol

and, it seems yo me, that since JB asked for and agreed to this wording it gives him a little less ammo for appeal

CB also addresses the jury in her answers, similar to YM.

CB: CA gave me t laptop computer.
It was unplugged and off.

Ooohh...she looks at the jury when answering questions just like YM. JB isn't gonna like that.

DET. Beasley also looks and talks to the jury..wonder if Baez will attack, I mean, question her about that.

Det. Beasley is also trying to look at the jury during her answers. Good job! She's not as natural as Yuri but comes across as articulate and detailed.

She also addresses the jury when she answers questions. I wonder if jose will drill her about that?

I hope somehow LE figured out when (at what time) the laptop was wiped.

I am in no way supportive when I say this, but I think that KC is at a real disadvantage here, as far as knowing when too far is too far and when she would be better off just pleading guilty and ending this. I don't think that she has the ability to feel sadness, sorrow or empathy for those that do. She doesn't understand how she, as a human being, should feel after seeing those tapes and she also doesn't have a clue how the jury feels because she is incapable of feeling anything herself. Maybe if she understood what other are feeling she would be smart enough to hang it up.

HHJP: next witness the judge asks after reading a stipulation.

A woman is taking the stand.

Charity Beasley

LDB: please tell employed

OCSO detective for domestic violence/crime unit

LDB: how long

seven and a half years

LDB: did you and Melich collect items from hopespring?

yes

LDB: what?

a computer a car and various misc items

LDB: car?

a white pontiac sunfire. it was towed to the forensics lab.

LDB: towed from hopespring? secure it?

yes with evidence tape, I sealed it.

LDB: remove items prior to sealing it?

no

LDB: it was towed, did you follow the car?

yes, the wrecker arrived at the residence and it was towed to OCSO forensics bay and I followed the whole time.

LDB: then other member?

yes, Boisey

LDB: you mentioned you were given items?

yes

LDB: who gave?

Cindy

LDB: in container?

yes, in a blue plastic crate

LDB: items include a doll?

yes

LDB: dora back pack a tooth brush a black back papers and clothes hangers.

yes

LDB: the lap top? how did you receive?

Cindy gave me the lap top

LDB: was it plugged in? or handed to you unplugged and off?

off to my memory

LDB: on that property form you put down the number?

I may have must check records.

LDB: approaching the witness to show records.

Charity B: she sealed up the pontiac with evidence tape. the doors and the trunk. she followed the wrecker the entire way from Anthony home. she also collected things from CA. The items were: Dora backpack, Caylee's doll 'Momma', toothbrush of Caylees

ITA. They are afraid that if they make her mad, she won't talk, she won't they them where Caylee is. They are the ones that are being abused, IMO.

No one can do anything to you that you will not allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member