2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC shooting daggers at LDB as she proffers the report to first JB then CM.

looks like a few of us are going to pass out cokes...LOL

#caseyanthony's dad George blew his nose really loud after video, wiped his eyes and looked upset. #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 10:47 AM

If this trial was sold in a boxed set, I would buy it.

WOW! Did you all see the many lawyers sitting with ICA?

Items given to police.

Attachments

• bcb5c477-fced-4f14-b2da-1b223ce0fc84_300.jpg
    bcb5c477-fced-4f14-b2da-1b223ce0fc84_300.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 37
#caseyanthony's dad George blew his nose really loud after video, wiped his eyes and looked upset. #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 11:47 AM

I think when ICA says that in her heart she knows Caylee is ok, its because she DOES KNOW that Caylee is in a better place! SHE is BETTER than ok, running and playing in a world where noone can hurt her---ever again! (Although she should be in the arms of those loving grandparents instead!! )

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Beasley also turns to the jury when answering questions. #CaseyAnthony -fell

I can't believe that it his biggest worry after those tapes..lol

I KNOW!!!!! After all that damage to his client, his own client practically sticking the needle in her own arm, he's worried about HIS reputation? Wow. They are just PERFECT for each other!

KC's reaction at the beginning of her outburst.

kc-blowup.jpg

Charity Beasley questioned by LDB. Employed as detective with OCSO in the domestic crimes unit. Been with OSCO for 7.5 years. In 2008 asked to assist YM in collecting items from the house on 7/16/08. She was asked to collect the vehicle, laptop and misc items.

Vehicle was the white sunfire. Car was towed to forensics lab at the OSCO. Prior to towing, she sealed the doors and the trunk with evidence tape. Did not open doors or trunk first and did not remove any items. Followed the tow truck to OSCO to forensics bay. Then turned it over to CSI Jerardo Boisey (sp).

Also given items by CA. They were in a blue plastic crate. They were a doll, Dora backpack, child's toothbrush, black leather back, various papers, blue crate and plastic clothes hangers.

Regarding laptop - CA gave it to her. It was handed to her unplugged and off. She didn't try to turn it on.

She filled out a property form. LDB showed her the form.

It was a Compaq laptop. She read the serial # she recorded at the house.

Once she got back to the OSCO she provided the other items to the CSI Boisey except for computer which was given to Det. Sandy ?

LDB - no further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member