2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
where are Cindy and George sitting today? is Lee there?

Okay, I know this is premature, but will the bar be fully staffed during lunch break - I need something desperately.

JB wants the jury not to consider disparaging remarks about him, but I take it he is OK with insults and lies tossed around about law enforcement? :floorlaugh:
Me me me me!!!
How do they get their collective swollen heads through the court room doors?

Charity Beasley from the OC detective office's domestic violence unit is now on the stand.

Who is Charity again?

EDIT: Thanks marie-chantal! Should have waited .5 of a second before I posted that, Ha!

Forensics coming in now....woo hoo...death smell from trunk...decomp evidence in trunk....oh boy....

this is detective that towed the car

she also sealed the doors and trunk with evidence tape

I seriously hope HHJP asks ICA if she would like to change her plea.
Can he do that?

I don't think he can, he already asked her before the trial even got started and she said no.

I highly doubt she would plea anyways.

It makes me sick the way they walk on eggs with her.........they should have taken the bull by the horns along time ago.............

ITA. They are afraid that if they make her mad, she won't talk, she won't they them where Caylee is. They are the ones that are being abused, IMO.

CFNews13Casey

Next witness is Charity Beasley. She is a detective with the Sheriff's office. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPad

Saying she sealed the sunfire with evidence tape and that she didn't remove any items from the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1