2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who the "young man who needed support" was? Some random guy who just showed up at their house and they just invited him in for dinner? Very odd, IMO.

The victim comment from KC infuriates me.

JL was with CA for months,every hearing they sat together, then they started sitting in separate areas and no contact apparent. He has denied movie deals, but he is always defense oriented in his comments IMO and he has attended every single hearing, so it's work related...

With the way this trial is going - the only book or movie deal the defence is going to be able to broker is one that is titled " The Worst Defence Ever'...

HHBP is reading statement regarding comments about JB. Jury told to disregard opinions regarding JB.

I can not believe what she just said that she is just as much a victim as Caylee, no way is she a victim, she has told nothing but lie, upon lie upon lie, I am so very glad that these tapes got played in court, she is dead for sure!!

I think if the statements about cousel hadn't been brought up in the stipulations the Jurors would have completely forgotten them. I did! lol

Then the Lord said to Cain, "Where is your brother Abel?"
"I know not," he replied. "Am I my brother's keeper?"
Then He said, "What have you done? Your brother's blood cries out to Me from the ground! So now you are cursed [with alienation].

That's probably the only reason I haven't offed a few persons I could live without, LOL, jk, in a way.

:great: Defense sunk...Jose wants a do-over, probably begging for the chance to redo his opening statement

I hope the CSI guy is next! First the "Bella vita" then knock down the lies, forensics, and then expert testimony, they should save the actual Autopsy stuff for last.

KC is either truly nuts or she has been programmed by her father and is now realizing it.
She looks almost dead inside now while viewing these visits from her parents.

IMO, she's the one who programmed everyone. Wrapping everyone around her pinky.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Some of the jurors are looking tabard George and Cindy Anthony who are in courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell

.....and now to protect JBs reputation. hahahahaha

Okay...bring on the NEXT witness!!!!

who dat?

Charity Beasley...OCSO Det. for Domestic Crimes Unit in 2008 she was with the Domestic Violence Unit

I wonder if Mason will cross and ask her why she is not wearing a uniform...(sarcasm)

I love JA. After the video ended, the camera panned over him. He shows restraint, but it's like watching a cat w/ a bowl of cream. Life is good. I love my job, and this case is ours.

To be honest, I knew what HHJP's point was because I heard them discuss it earlier - but if I hadn't, I wouldn't have understood his statement.

(Tweeted by) witch_1031

#CaseyAnthony "I'm just as much of a victim as the rest of you." Well, not exactly. You're not dead and taped up in a garbage bag.
1 minute ago via web
Retweeted by stonermoog and 1 other

:clap:

HJBP: to Jurors: disregard any opinions concerning Miss Anthony's Attorney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics