2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George wants to know if Casey has something to write with to the sheriff himself and tell him that you want to speak to Lee, or mom or me. Casey is upset, how can I get stuff to him? George says ask for paper and pen and put it attention to him and deliver it to him now. They said if you request that they will do it. It will not be recorded where we can sit down and talk. It will be face to face. It can be done with just us. Just like you and me or lee and mom.

Casey says she understands that. George says he trusts the people who say that but Casey says she does not trust them. George says it can be done quick. Casey says well let's do that today. George says Kevin Berry the sheriff is willing to do anything for us and Caylee. George says we can get a chance to hug you and talk to you. Casey says all she wants to do is tell them that she loves them. George says being in the same room will be better. George says they can set that up and we can go forward. Okay sweetie?

Casey has no answer.

Casey is upset that she missed a visit with Lee and George. (long pause) George says they just got the five minute notice. She knows Lee has been running himself sick. She wants to be there with them and eventually she will be but it can not happen fast enough. Casey says the only reason she wants to be home is to get Caylee back.

George says Casey is the boss and can get all this stuff going in that direction. Casey says she is not the boss everything is out of her control. George tells her to leave that info so it gets done. Casey says she will do that.

Cindy says they have a minute. (long pause after big sigh from Casey) She knows it is hard on everyone and she wishes there was something she can do to make it better.

Cindy speaks of setting up a visit with Lee. Cindy says it is only the phone calls and not the video. Casey disagrees but says why didn't they say that at the time. Cindy says OCSO will pick and choose and Casey says the less they say about OCSO the less they will be interested. Casey has figured out what she can and can't say to stay off of tv. Cindy says they are finally trying to be nice to them and Casey says good because they need to be nice to them. It has to go both ways, because I am not going to give them ****. Casey says she needs to be looked at like a victim, that she is just as much as a victim as the rest of you. There are some people who know that. Casey gives her love and says she will see everyone soon. George says just know that you can trust me and mom and Lee. Casey says "oh absolutely."

(end video/audio)

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
@
@easterntrijet the first 8 jurors (1 being closest to witness stand) are in front row. 9-17 back row

I love where she talks about how she has figured out what she can say and can't because this stuff is being released to the media. She goes on to say that it means mostly she is keeping her mouth shut. FAIL.

SAs tired of hearing "absolutely", too. Video cut-off mid word. . .LOL!

yes - I think its the last time they met each other.

was it actually possible for them to actually meet face to face like they were suggesting?

I think this the last jail visit, but she was out on bail at home with her parents for a while, then rearrested and refused to see family after that. (I think this is correct,)

Why would she get Caylee back faster if she gets out of jail? She's just said she doesn't know anything that could help find her.

She meant get her back faster from the place she dumped her! OMG, sitting on hands! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I seriously hope HHJP asks ICA if she would like to change her plea.
Can he do that?

ICA said in the video that she absolutely knows she can trust her mom and dad.

Does anyone know if Leonard Padilla was called by the SA?

Some of the jurors are looking tabard George and Cindy Anthony who are in courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:39 AM

I love how when the 1 minute warning comes up (camera turns off) she instantly starts fluffing her hair, primping herself, etc. and just before it come back she sets herself back to the sad ICA. I hope the jury catches that.

HHJP calls attornies to sidebar. In my dreams he's saying to Jose: "Do you REALLY want to proceed?"

Some of the jurors are looking tabard George and Cindy Anthony who are in courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:39 AM

I think when ICA says that in her heart she knows Caylee is ok, its because she DOES KNOW that Caylee is in a better place! SHE is BETTER than ok, running and playing in a world where noone can hurt her---ever again! (Although she should be in the arms of those loving grandparents instead!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces