2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with the media- seriously, ICA is still shaking her head when her video self talks about the media "picking and choosing". I am dying to know what "her side" is and what exactly she feels was misconshtrued.

Screenshots of ICA during different times in the video - most of the time she looks like she's seething with rage just under the surface.

Attachments

• ichoosetoseeyou.jpg
    ichoosetoseeyou.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 66
  • idonttrustsheriff.jpg
    idonttrustsheriff.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 69
  • iknowwhereyouarewhereiscaylee.jpg
    iknowwhereyouarewhereiscaylee.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 70
  • imnotdoingwellatall.jpg
    imnotdoingwellatall.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 70
  • youhaveeachother.jpg
    youhaveeachother.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 72
okay we have a minute...stops to fix her hair on the monitor...lalalaalla

She's so clever, dissing the Sheriff's office in her video because she thinks that will keep the videos from being released.

Boy, she REALLY screws herself anymore in this last couple minutes!

ICA: I need to be looked at as a victim, because I'm just as much of a victim....as the rest of you....

WOW.

I respectfully beg to differ. She is quite in control. JMO

Yep, KC was so used to getting by with stuff only this time she took it to a higher level. Like the thief who steals then goes bigger robs the bank and finally gets caught.

The camera cut her off from saying she's a victim..then she fixed her hair in the monitor.

She's a victim. Yeah. She's a victim like I'm Mother Theresa.

"I need to be looked at as a victim because I'm just as much..."

GAG

ICA: "I need to be looked at as a victim because I'm just as much of a victim ...I'm just as much as a victim as the rest of you."

:rolleyes:

Casey's Eyebrows raised again when she watches herself on tape say " the more we say about them (the police) the less they'll put on the media".

She's a real piece of work! The anger at not being able to still manipulate the police is so evident.

KC saying she needs to be looked at as a victim..that she is just as much of a victim as Caylee. WTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257