2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the most reaction from the jury yet. #JoseBaez is closely watching the jurors' reactions.
by stevehelling via twitter at 11:26 A

About the only thing I can give JB credit for is continuing to show his face in that courtroom, especially after the jury has seen these tapes completely demolishing his opening statement. This is just brutal to the defense. Lethal.

OMG...how could that man not have filed a motion to suppress these 2 years ago is beyond my wildest imagination!!! I know you guys probably don't want to hear this, but all of his mistakes really are adding up to a good inefffective counsel argument on appeal. :sigh:

This pains me to hear ICA talk of how she felt on Caylee's birthday! I am willing to bet ICA didnt shed ONE SINGLE TEAR for Caylee on her 3rd birthday!! I lost my daughter 19 months ago, and I can tell you that I barely survived her birthday!! Cold-hearted and piteful b*tch!!

Laynee, sorry for your pain and your loss.

Poor Cindy is bent over in the video - trying to calm herself - now she leans and puts her head on George's shoulder...so sad...

#CaseyAnthony Theoretically, defense could claim George wants to meet privately with Casey to get their stories straight. Theoretically...
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:33 AM

boo hiss....but thanks Amanda Ober

Except that it was ICAs choice, not GAs.

she's a little <modsnip> seriously..you don't trust the cops,,they twist everything you say. Sorry but they are repeating what your telling them..if it sounds jacked up ...that's why!!

I've never seen anyone wipe a tear and yawn at the same time?

This pains me to hear ICA talk of how she felt on Caylee's birthday! I am willing to bet ICA didnt shed ONE SINGLE TEAR for Caylee on her 3rd birthday!! I lost my daughter 19 months ago, and I can tell you that I barely survived her birthday!! Cold-hearted and piteful <modsnip>!!
Yes, she is.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Cindy's reaction is guttural and much like her reaction she had on the stand a few days ago.

KBelichWFTV

Casey is as riveted as the jury is watching her visits with parents.. But looks hard.. Cold.. Serious as she listens to lies
2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

ICA: "Trying to look at things objectively"
"Lifes not fair"
"All I want is my kid back"
Don't want to be one of those thousands of people .....
"knowing that their child's alive and with someone else"
"I just know she's okay, I can feel it"
GA trying to talk ICA into writing a letter to get private visit with member of family
CA is doubled over again
"I want to be at home so I can get Caylee back faster"

Cindy devastated, leaning her head down towards her lap.

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Theoretically, defense could claim George wants to meet privately with Casey to get their stories straight. Theoretically...

Why would she get Caylee back faster if she gets out of jail? She's just said she doesn't know anything that could help find her.

Why do people keep tweeting she is crying - I have been watching her on the monitor and haven't seen one tear - that puzzled angry face hasn't changed at all.

In reference to being back with her parents: "It can't happen fast enough." WTHeck? What, Casey? You can't be back with your molesters fast enough? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06