2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy says it is hard going into Caylee's room. Casey says she saw the picture in People magizine. Cindy says she wants her girls back. Casey is sniffing. Cindy says "okay" and Casey says she is not okay. Casey says besides me being here physically...Cindy says at least we know where you are at, we do not know where Caylee is at: are they hugging her? Feeding her?

Casey gets upset and says she knows she is okay, that she can feel it. Even on her birthday she was misriable but nothing could describe how she was feeling. Cindy says she got a lot of stuff. Cindy has not opened it all up waiting for her to come home. Casey says she is glad they have had support and she has gotten stuff that had been sent through the mail. A book was sent by michelle tell her thanks. Cindy asks why can't you have a bible then? Casey is upset and saying that is different you can't just give it to me. Cindy says I gave it to Jose...Casey says send it though the mail. Casey says that Jose still has the bible.

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Casey crying in courtroom. She definately tends to cry when she sees herself crying on video

she's NOT crying!
every time she touches her eye, they say she's crying - she's not crying!1
okay - little rant over

George and Cindy wanted Casey to have a Bible and she refused it in jail? (She denied receiving it, or Jose took it?) I just don't see Casey reading the Bible. I can see George and Cindy encouraging her to read it.

ICA: "I just know she's okay. I can feel it."

Soooo, ICA could feel back then??? Oh wait, it was just an imagi-feeling.

the drama is a prelude to a catatonic state, self induced adult tantrum the opinion shared is for WS no publication

Not sure if this has been answered because I am mod'g a couple of pages back but NO, that video remains sealed and will not be admitted at trial. The jury (nor the public) will see it.

Can anyone direct me to a transcript of this? Is this is a WS thread?

Thank ya thank ya thank ya!

How can she do this to her mom...how can anyone...I am not comprehending that this is even possible...

The reason Casey does this is because, she DOES NOT care about anyone but herself. it is ALL about Casey or at least she thinks it is.I truly believe this woman was born without a Heart, without a concious (sp) & without a soul.

George giving her a chance to give info without being recorded.

This pains me to hear ICA talk of how she felt on Caylee's birthday! I am willing to bet ICA didnt shed ONE SINGLE TEAR for Caylee on her 3rd birthday!! I lost my daughter 19 months ago, and I can tell you that I barely survived her birthday!! Cold-hearted and piteful <modsnip>!!

George and Cindy wanted Casey to have a Bible and she refused it in jail? (She denied receiving it, or Jose took it?) I just don't see Casey reading the Bible. I can see George and Cindy encouraging her to read it.

This sounds hinky to me...
She can receive a book by the mail, it is inspected and given to her
BUT a book that is brought by her attorney can also be inspected and given to her..
I don't get it...

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey is as riveted as the jury is watching her visits with parents.. But looks hard.. Cold.. Serious as she listens to lies

IIRC she was disconnected from George, because of his loosing money, gambling, his being tough on her and being emasculated in that family.

she's NOT crying!
every time she touches her eye, they say she's crying - she's not crying!1
okay - little rant over

Jim L from NBC (?) keeps tweeting and insisting that she is crying, despite what it looks like. Wonder if Jose met with him in NY back in 2008 to discuss movie, book, photo sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678