2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tantrum video is after Caylee's birthday. I forgot about this solo video. This one is really gonna sink her defense that George was a monster.

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#caseyanthony Wow....with comments George is making @ celebrating Caylee's bday, jury will have to believe he's a huge liar too

#caseyanthony Wow....with comments George is making @ celebrating Caylee's bday, jury will have to believe he's a huge liar too

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:47 AM

Does anyone else get the creeps when they hear GA say "good morning beautiful"?

Maybe it's normal in their family, maybe in some. Just seems very odd to me. I don't think it helps the state though.

I think the tantrum vid is AFTER Caylee's birthday... and we've been going chronologically. Somebody correct me if I'm mistaken

I agree with the masses, she's playing her parents, so they will do whatever is needed to bail.her.out.

Talking about Caylee's birthday party. Casey says, I know I want to be home so we can do that!

Buckle up - we are about to view the hissy fit video.....no. first we have to watch the George Anthony video first. :innocent:
Say it ain't so. Boy, do I remember this.

I swear, I think she's looking at those videos and is thinking "who is that talking". split personality? She's crazy!

As an aside Dr. Drew Pinsky is starting to talk about this case. A registered shrink........... He doesn't know what to think either. Why didn't JB plead insanity for her? Okay, because Casey knows right from wrong, and she's just EVIL.

omg...she is so cruel...omg...this man molested her? with a p--- in a mouth?

come on...she resents all the people getting attention for her crime...

"Caylee has captivated the world" George Anthony.

Wow! Great video! This is very important it shows dad and daughter talking.Ugh! I can't wrap my mind around her crazy!!

Anyone watching this can tell George had absolutely nothing to do with Caylee missing. What was Jose thinking to use him in his defense???? So bad. Such a ridiculous decision. Hasn't he seen these tapes???? Mom isn't even there so Jose can't use that as an excuse.

I wonder if the jury has come to realize that KC never brings up the subject of Caylee in any of these tapes. She never mentions Caylee until prompted by the visitor. Very powerful once you notice it.

The jurors are starting to whisper among themselves more during these sidebars with the judge at the bench. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 9:44 AM

I have read that the jurors whisper amongst themselves several times. This is permitted? When I was a juror, we were directed to NOT speak to each other about the trial until deliberations. We never whispered or spoke in the jury box.

Everything Casey says is reverse in meaning. She is so happy for what they do. Meaning= she is not happy with their focus on Caylee.

Interesting point, I'll have to watch more closely with that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3