2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She just has these rote responses. Agrees with everything. "Absolutely" . Repeats everything George says. "That's the most important thing" ANY time the subject of Caylee comes up.

I agree. She just regurgitates (which is what it is like) the same thing over and over.

A sex abuser would not talk to his victim like this. He wouldn't be talking to her at all in a recorded video.

IMO

JB's slanderous defense theory implicating George is going down in flames right now.

I predict jurors will be disgusted with the DT for even putting this theory out there for consumption unless they can come up with something HUGE to back it up. Right now they all look like liars.

Yes. This is looking problematic for the Defense right now. However, assuming they watched these videos beforehand and turned their mind to the problems they would give rise to, the DT must have worked out how to deal with them. If not the Defense better get to work quickly.

Either way, the Defense will need to come up with something during their cross-examination or case in chief.

Shame CA and GA were sincere in finding Caylee all the while giving ICA the benefit of the doubt. How just down right mean of ICA to treat her parents this way not to mention killing her precious child. This is really so sad to hear GA trying to lift ICA's spirit. :(

IMO, kc has a look of amusement (her eyes are wide open) when talking about how everyone she's ever known is being bombarded by the media. She's saying she hates it, but her expression says different . . . IMO

bbm

Remember her perp walk when Belich called her out?

It seem to me that the furrow in Casey's brow gets deeper every day.
Does she realize yet how bad her legal representation is?

You know? Maybe when one is selecting a defense attorney, one wouldn't choose one recommended by an INMATE!

Unbelievable unraveling of defense.

Aqua

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Jurors are hearing George plead with Casey to give clues to find Caylee.. One or another steals a glance of her as they're watching tape

GA: Mom danced with all these little girls.
ICA: LOL
GA: I cried.

Casey should never be allowed to say the words "it breaks my heart..."

#GeorgeAnthony looks miserable in the courtroom. Wiping his eyes. Wonder what he's thinking.

by stevehelling via twitter at 9:21 AM

The true narcissist shows through Court Casey while she is totally engrossed in watching Video Casey.

stevehelling Steve Helling
#GeorgeAnthony looks miserable in the courtroom. Wiping his eyes. Wonder what he's thinking.

I am SO TIRED of hearing ALL the A's talk about "media."

How could a juror not be thinking about this girl sitting there knowing her daughter was rotting away in a swamp at that time.

UGH! John Walsh! :banghead:

It really makes me mad - The number of people that wanted to help, and basically got screwed by all of these LIES!

Evidently JB made up his opening statement very recently and had forgotten all the details of these tapes. Bet CM never even watched them or he would have never let JB go with it...guess you get what you pay for.

I'm surprised CM hasn't slid under the table from shame yet

I respectfully disagree at this point only, I do NOT think Jose wants her showing emotion at this time. JMO

Of course not, everyone has it figured out the tears only roll when it's about her and the DT opening statement is garbage. Look at all the tweets confirming as much.

Question - They didn't yet play the "COME ON! (clench fists) You never let me talk" video - right?

Can hit 'thanks' if I'm correct and I'll know - tia

Not yet, and I thought that video was in July. I hope they didn't decide to skip it since they seem to be showing these tapes in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper