2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know she's okay mom
she's coming home

so f'ng cruel

ica - says the stuff that is being said has been completely fabricated and twisted

....... NO COMMENT FROM ME....

other than

WHERE IS EVERYONE GETTING THEIR INFO FROM!... THE SOURCE!

KC "I know in my heart, in my gut that she is still alive and will be coming home"

Sorry DT there goes your OS.....hope the jury wrote down that gem

ICA is so worried about the media, and what people think...everybody is so dumb, oh she actually said ignorant. really?

do you think its possible she is watching these and thinking "wow, i am disturbed!" ???

Hysterical :floorlaugh:

I get agitated every time my phone rings during the day, I don't want to talk to ANYONE!!! I am BUSY!!! LOL!!!

I've quit telling people I'm watching this. If you're not totally sucked in like we all are, you just really don't get it.

OMG Casey said the media fabricated things OMG Mom I can feel she is alive and near OMG

Can't remember, does anyone know if the jail video of her reaction to the finding of the body is coming in as evidence? May be why LE types are in the wings to testify later today....

Not sure if this has been answered because I am mod'g a couple of pages back but NO, that video remains sealed and will not be admitted at trial. The jury (nor the public) will see it.

Haven't heard anything specifically bad about Jose yet. Has anyone? What was he worried about? Unless when she is telling her parents she can only have visits from JB that is a lie.

I think it was the part about him going to do business for her in NY. As in selling pictures for her

Sorry, didn't see h=this had already been answered.

ICA must read webslueths.

She just quoted SOTS signature line...

I don't want to be like..................

LOL

We don't want this to be any longer a tragedy.

the thought of Caylee alive with someone else makes her sick.

#CaseyAnthony Juror 13 woman in back row also smirked at Casey's comment of wanting baby back.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:25 AM

#CaseyAnthony Juror 13 woman in back row also smirked at Casey's comment of wanting baby back.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:25 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member