2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you lost me when you said under predicate. :lol: I have no idea what that means but I assume JB should.

here we go guys!!! trial thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138193"]2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

JP schooling JB again, done it at Frye hearing, all you have left to do is object.

We've.done.that.at.a.Frye.Hearing. That's what I was thinking.

He is SO Over his head!!! Poor JB. Looking like a fool first thing in the am again! At least he is consistent!

Whaaawhaawhaa Baez, can't hear you, don't want to. Incredible how he just rambles around and tries to think about what he wants to say at the same time.

Court is in session. See you all at the TRIAL thread.

This thread is closing.........

HHJP: We don't do a mini-Frye hearing here today...that's why we had a Frye hearing.

:floorlaugh:

HHJB already having to school JB a little in Law 101 this morning.:rolleyes:

Closed side bar.... till recess or court ends

>>>>Morning Trial Thread >>>>>>>>

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138193"]2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Simms has built an even higher stack of clutter today.

I'm posting this here because I think the door slammed on me! I have a question....could they have compared the ONE head hair found in the trunk...to the hair found on the skull and gotten a PERFECT MATCH??? Complete with hair with more post-mortem banding?????????????????

It didn't appear that the sidebar went JB's way by the look on his face after the sidebar. As the jury was leaving the courtroom one of the court sherriff's went and stood right next to JB then JB left the courtroom probably for a potty break but sitting here watching it it seemed interesting.

It seems that the recess was called as a result of the sidebar? :waitasec:

Can someone point me to the media outlet that was carrying the PIP of the proceedings with a camera focused on ICA? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky