2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did witness just say yes ma'am to JB or yes I am?

Right! Yes. I forget about that. He has to do two things. Press the accidental drowning while also fighting the case the state is making.

:floorlaugh:

This worries me... why would JB fight the evidence that Caylee was deceased when DT has already admitted to such. At this point, I'm convinced the OS was put together the night before trial, JB is not prepared to push the drowning theory with these witnesses.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Baez is using his phone while questioning Lowe #CaseyAnthony

Judge Belvin Perry is NOT happy with the defense questions about how DNA has been misused in OTHER cases.

by kerrynbc via twitter at 7:40 AM

JB! She is not saying that the hair belonged to Caylee! She is saying that a hair had a death band...and the hair could come from KC or Caylee...but KC is alive

Exactly! Can you go to the court and school JB?
:great::great::great:

Good Lord. This is almost painful to watch. He bumbles. He rambles. He stammers.

Does he ever go home, pull up a video, and watch himself?

He should be so embarrassed.

MOO

Jose asks if the witness knows Micheal Malone, and does he still work for the FBI. She says she is familiar with Micheal Malone but does not know if he still works for the FBI. Jose is asking the witness if she is familiar that Micheal Malone testified in a case where the microscopic characteristics came into play where the person was later aquitted.

She does not believe that was improper, she has not seen the transcript...

Jose has found that they are not allowed to say that a hair definitely comes from a person. She has agreed with that. She said we can only say probably. They take a conservative stance.

Jose is bringing up another case where a person who does the same job as the witness, testified in a case and said they could definitely connected the hairs to a certain person and later it was found that you can't do that and so the person on trial got off.

HHJP: got VERY upset and told Jose we won't be having another case on trial here, that Jose can ask her about her methods and whatnot but to stay away from "trying" other cases other than this one.

Jose is back to questioning the witness again.

Wow HHJP just really went off on JB..

We are not going to try another case in this case while this trial is going on.

Dang! I had it muted so I didn't have to listen to JB.

oh my god. JB has his phone with him and I think he is texting while questioning this witness. Probably being advised. I actually thought he was crunching numbers on a calculator just based on the judge saying let's look at the numbers. Numbers, calculator - only conclusion I could come to when he seemed to be pressing numbers.

Someone said earlier he has eye contact with someone in the gallery and they think he is texting that person.

Right! Yes. I forget about that. He has to do two things. Press the accidental drowning while also fighting the case the state is making.

:floorlaugh:

You know, that is so true. He is trying to ignite one fire, while extinguishing the other. What a visual image comes to mind.

"If he wants to bolster her testimony I'll let him do it?"

Does Casey understand that her lawyer is almost being reprimanded almost daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1