2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why he wanted to know about witnesses knowledge of the innocence project during voir dire.

To be honest this should be in front of the jury, if she has to repeat the testimony she could alter it.

Is it against the rules to state how much JB rubs me the wrong way?
hammer.gif

:great:

CJBP Telling JB - We are not going to litigate another case in THIS COURTROOM!

JB! She is not saying that the hair belonged to Caylee! She is saying that a hair had a death band...and the hair could come from KC or Caylee...but KC is alive

oh my god. JB has his phone with him and I think he is texting while questioning this witness. Probably being advised. I actually thought he was crunching numbers on a calculator just based on the judge saying let's look at the numbers. Numbers, calculator - only conclusion I could come to when he seemed to be pressing numbers.

I hesitate to type this because I know how hard the Mods work, but I think it's relevant. Why is ICA allowed to have a lap top?
Entertainment? The whole courthouse is probably a hot spot.

So does the defense actually have a chance to cause doubt about this evidence? I sure hope not. Is the jury in the room right now?

Wow, I missed it before but the hair in the trunk had a death band, and the hair taken from the duct tape did not, ergo... The tape was placed on a live Caylee!! This also goes to prove murder, not accident!!! There is no way a little girl falls in the pool so you take her out when she is alive and put duct tape over her mouth and nose to make her feel better... This is also likely the instrument of death. Ouch, no wonder they don't want this witness to testify!!

I do not think that this can be concluded. It presumes that decomp hair banding occurs at the moment of death and onwards. The expert witness said nothing like that. I think I recall her saying that the background scientific data includes samples that are 4 days after death and onwards.

What I'm saying is that it seems that if the tape were applied minutes or hours (maybe even a day) after death you could end up with hairs on the duct tape which have no decomp banding. Presumably those hairs would have pulled or detached from the scalp in the application of the tape.

Also, that expert witness this morning referred to a scientific experiment testing hairs placed on tape and exposed to the environment. None developed the decomp banding. But for that experiment she was not talking about Caylee hairs on duct tape.

HHBP is getting frustrated but it is exciting that we are seeing this for the first time in a FL court

Professor Judge Perry: "We are NOT going to try or litigate ANOTHER case in this courtroom!"

(not in any way meant as derogatory to his honor, Judge Perry ... just seems he is continually having to school the defense!)

HJBP getting irritated. Telling Baez we are not trying any other cases in this court room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricardo55