2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The state better get ready to object and object and object because JB doesn't know how to do this..."take it by the numbers" as HHJP said

MOO

HHJBP: to JB - "You don't just get something out and start reading from it."

Good grief, why does he still need courtroom procedures explained to him!?

Judge P knows JB has nothing. He said so several times.

"Let's take it by the numbers" is just to make sure JB gets his chance to prove himself incorrect.

Why is JB so worried about the hair anyway? Didn't Caylee drown in the pool Jose? Make up your mind.

The "mock juror" now thinks that JB is purposely trying to break my train of thought with respect to this evidence. The "mock juror" is NOT pleased.

I am baffled by JB handling this. Wasn't JA the first prosecutor in the U.S. to present DNA as accepted science? And won his case? Is DS just supposed to be KC's handler?

Or is JB just getting some much needed practice?

HHJP just had to school JB again!

JA: has he indicated what portion he wants to question her about.

HHJP: no he hasn't

JB: no scientifically accepted...(reading from paper)

HHJP: mr Baez if you are going to read at a rapid rate you will not have a record sir, nothing to review.

JB: that micro scop...hair analysis is highly unreliable in places where there is a ...match...the studies alone are of limited probative value...the committe found...nuclear dna....can be used in tandum but must be added to one anothers value but no studies specifically to quantify...

HHJP: you need her to get to recognize it...but she is not trying to say that...she said that she is not saying this came from this person and this person alone. Let's see if she first recognizes it...

JA: it is clearly not scientific...I ask it be proferred...

HHJP: we are not going to talk about what court cases said...a journal...whether she recognizes that...

JB: I want to question her on those topics

HHJP: no one says you can't but you don't pull something out and start reading...you didn't even have the document

JB: ...the lack of science in her methodology...

Hey, do you think Jose can trick this witness into saying that what she does for a living "lacks methodology" and is "non science?"

Let's watch and see! :laughcry:

InSession

The defense is arguing the validity of Lowe's findings in relation to a report from the National Academy of Sciences. @HLNTV #CaseyAnthony
half a minute ago via web

(HHJP seems to be lecturing JB about not just reading from a document; and JB is imo kinda back-talking the his honor! tsk tsk!)

Guess we know why JB and his newest attorney rushed out of the courtroom before break, don't we? *rolleyes*

Also, guess we know now why LDB said this testimony will take at least 4 hours, don't we now? *lots of eyerolls*

JB: "...the parts that relate to your area of expertise..."
Isn't that recognizing her as an expert?
ETA: he did re-phrase it and say 'your field'

What on earth is ICA playing with there? An Ipad? She'd better enjoy that fun stuff now, there aren't any toys like that where she's going to end up.

God Bless the SA - it just can't be said enough.

Looks like she's texting- I know she's not... It doesn't appear that she's looking at the computer screen.

Did I miss something? Why in the world is the INMATE allowed to use a computer? I SOOO wish we had those officers from Pinellas County about now!

Why is JB so worried about the hair anyway? Didn't Caylee drown in the pool Jose? Make up your mind.

Right! Yes. I forget about that. He has to do two things. Press the accidental drowning while also fighting the case the state is making.

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member