2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Vincent - OCSO Assistant Crime Scene Unit
- Air Force - 8 yrs LE
Philly LE Crime Scene Unit along with OCSO has attended #30 Crime Scene Schools

so I guess they're now saying that this hair that does not belong to Caylee Anthony who wasn't dead at the time got there because George disposed of dead Caylee and then Casey (abusively, no doubt), the hair got on Casey via secondary transfer and then she was in contact with the smelly trunk.

I think there was only one hair because Casey attempted to clean her trunk to get rid of the stink.

I wonder if one hair will be enough ???

IMO, divine intervention would have supplied a lot more than just one hair.

The rest of her hair was duct taped to her face. And divine intervention had Kronk find her that way. So yes, it did find more than one hair, just not in the trunk of the cleaned car. If the car hadn't been cleaned, I'm sure more death band hairs would have been there.

:waitasec:

I hope this does NOT sound "crazy" but if I went and checked the "Trunk" of my car right now, I do NOT think I would find ONE HAIR FROM MY HEAD in the TRUNk !

I might find some specks of dirt and but there would be NO HAIR ...

I hope that made sense ...
:banghead:

ETA: IF .. a BIG IF ... there was a hair in my trunk -- it would have no "death banding" on it because I am still here reading and typing away on WS ...

This is "common sense" JB ... COMMON SENSE ...

What we really need... is to here there were fingerprints on the inside of the duct tape.

He is GB's supervisor
collected air samples from the vehicle
collected carpet samples from spare tire cover (of STAIN) placed in tin cans

The rest of her hair was duct taped to her face. And divine intervention had Kronk find her that way. So yes, it did find more than one hair, just not in the trunk of the cleaned car. If the car hadn't been cleaned, I'm sure more death band hairs would have been there.

:rocker::rocker::rocker: Great Points ! I totally agree !

I completely understand.

But if it fits into a logical scenario presented by the state, would you give it some weight?

I personally would.

As a single piece of evidence I would not be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt, but when all of the other decomp evidence is taken into account the less I believe it was a mistake. JMO

Will they get to show the pictures that clearly show her body's outline?

Vincent, like Lowe, turns and looks at the jury when he is answering questions #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:54 AM

He assisted in investigation of Casey's car. He took samples from stains in car. He checked trunk liner. Also collected air samples.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:54 AM

I hope this does NOT sound "crazy" but if I went and checked the "Trunk" of my car right now, I do NOT think I would find ONE HAIR FROM MY HEAD in the TRUNk !

You could possibly find hair in mine because I put my bags in there when I travel --which includes curing iron, hair brush etc.

I would. I shed like crazy and we travel alot. I keep blankets in there for comfy travel. I think you could find my hair everywhere.

Go look. Please. I would, but I ride a bike. :)

If they did, do you think that hair might show hair-banding, or signs of decomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand