2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:twocents: NOW...JB will be taking a page from the LKB textbook of challenging the ENTIRE field of forensic science: ie. NO "HARD" STANDARDS in EVERY FIELD!

BTW: the group JB has referenced were established to identify "issues" that COULD be looked into to HELP bring ALL the fields of FS into a more "universal" standard nationwide, NOT MUST make SPECIFIC chaanges as noted in the document.

Kathy Belich says we have witnessed history today with this testimony. The first time this kind of testimony has been given.
This is HUGE in the legal world! It is like the first time breathalyzers or DNA evidence was used.

This 'is it not' questioning seems so convoluted.

:yes: Is it not? :floorlaugh:

And is it not true that you would like to...or is it not true that you once...? It is like generic Jedi mind control tricks...

you do not see that post mortum hair banding... :loser:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jurors looking around while in sidebar. #CaseyAnthony

Morning recess until 10:20

JA objects to a qustion

HHJP sustains

JB tells the judge he thinks this area of questioning should be allowed

Me thinks JB gonna get himself in trouble. It is up to the judge weather it is allowed or not.

Now they are at sidebar... Only time it appears we have sidebars is when the DT is up to question.

Thanks for confirming he said that. UNBELIEVABLE! The nerve of this guy!!

State objecting to JB's questioning........recess.......jury leaving the courtroom.

I'd say ICA is looking a little morose this morning...things aren't going her way...again!:great:

15 minute break... move on over to the sidebar... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138796"]2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED] - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] don't get your post caught in the door... it is closing in a few seconds...

Hmm - a 15 minute recess - in order to put the thumbscrews to Mr. Baez because he apparently will not follow the judge's instructions.
Where is Mr. Baez trotting out the door to before the Judge has even left the bench. This is weird.

Jose and Casey are trying to force their version of "reality" on the rest of us, and I don't think we are having it. :nono:

I'm starting to wonder if thats not intentional and why jb is doing the cross.....

I'm sure the sidebars are irritating the jurors as much as they do us! Why would it be intentional?

At recess, Jose ran from the courtroom with the thwart attorney (forgot name) in tow. Wonder what's up with that.

Why did JB leave the courtroom before HHJP did?

I think HHJP called a 15 minute time out for JB and himself so he doesn't hit him in the head with his gavel.

door is shutting.... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138796"]2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED] - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence