2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems relevant if Baez is offering it to show that this science has gotten it badly wrong before.

But to get to that point, they would have to try another case in this courtroom.

it is unnecessary to impeach an identification that she didn't make

JA - objects based on JB 'bolstering her testimony'
HHJP - I will let him bolster her testimony if he likes

HJBP: I know it's Saturday morning, made myself abundantly clear and believe Mr. Baez heard me

Getting heated in the courtroom:
Ashton to Baez, "If I could finish!"

Baez is really FLOUNDERING!

(edit: jury not in yet, but still he is TERRIBLE!!) (JMO)

OMG JB.... If he wants to bolster her testimony, I'll let him do it....LMAO

I do not think that this can be concluded. It presumes that decomp hair banding occurs at the moment of death and onwards. The expert witness said nothing like that. I think I recall her saying that the background scientific data includes samples that are 4 days after death and onwards.

What I'm saying is that it seems that if the tape were applied minutes or hours (maybe even a day) after death you could end up with hairs on the duct tape which have no decomp banding. Presumably those hairs would have pulled or detached from the scalp in the application of the tape.

Also, that expert witness this morning referred to a scientific experiment testing hairs placed on tape and exposed to the environment. None developed the decomp banding. But for that experiment she was not talking about Caylee hairs on duct tape.

Bumping this! This is important! Great Post Hot Dogs - everyone read this in response to USARDOGS post.

ooh, the SA is getting fiesty..don't blame them though.

HHJP says he believes he has made himself abundantly clear - even though it is Saturday morning...He is looking PO'd.
I wonder if this is what LBK was crowing about in the media over the last couple of days - as Jose's bombshell?
Ummmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member