2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, he has created some reasonable doubt.

I actually don't think he has created doubt - I just think he's done as well in getting a witness to agree with him as he's capable of. He's not very capable, so I think this is an accomplishment for him personally (if not an accomplishment for his defense of ICA)

I've had an uneasy feeling from the start, it is growing every day & what is happening this morning is solidifying my fears;
the accused will be granted a new trial due to inefective consul. This is a disgrace.

Ya know, I don't think so. I think he is perhaps *trying* and *hoping* for that but I don't think he will be successful. JMO

JB always rolls his eyes at sidebar, if I were a juror I would feel he is up to no good

JB is rolling eyes @ sidebar while JA is talking

JB had to consult his IPad so that the "doc in a box" could tell him what else to ask. You do realize DCS does that right?? they have consultants listen in and advise.

Correct. This also happens in depositions. If you request realtime in depos others can be in say a conference room with other experts and they can confer and then send in additional information or suggest certain questioning. It's helpful

JB needs to just stop right there. KL saying she can't say absolutely the banding is caused by decomp is the best he's going to get.

ETA: But no...gotta go for the "gotcha" moment. And this is where he always falls on his face.

:tyou: And she had admitted that again and again. Yes, that is a reason to take pause but any juror will hold that info and wait and see what is the rest of this testimony and the other forensic scientific evidence has to say.

Yes, I totally agree. Jose has to have his big "gotcha" moment, he goes after it like a dog with a bone. It is just not there, it is not more dramatic than the death of Caylee Marie. He will never understand that. IMHO.

First post! Hi all!

My first question is how can ICA just sit there without blurting anything out? And, let's say she did just start blurting out things...i.e. thats not true...or objection...would her saying anything in the courtroom lead to a mistrial?

She would be restrained in some way, no mistrial. Worst case, she would have to watch on video in another room is she continued to disrupt.

I gotta give this one a big old AMEN !

I think at this time we all need to be praying for truth to pop out in some way or some fashion. Let's pray to get this over with and have some absolute proof to come to the forefront. This can't go on for 4 to 6 more weeks. jmo

Why does he not just move the photo into evidence?

All the expert lawyers and a couple judges i've heard on TV keep saying without a doubt Casey wil get a new trial because of ineffective counsel.

JB is only in this to become "HOLLYWOOD" he can care less about anything else...

Why would anyone want anything to do with him after this?? He has got to be the worst attorney I have ever seen. Also, we have to remember that Casey has 4 other qualified attorney's sitting at that table. That will be very hard for Casey to get an inaffective counsel appeal.

Casey made her decision...

Haha JA says if JB wants item moved into evidence he would have no problem doing it

Hmmm..... JB trying to refer to an item not in evidence. JA objects, and says he would have no problem if JB enters it.

I am afraid JB is making mincemeat out of the hair banding. unfortunately this is the first time he has made any inroads into this case but it isn't making it look like the State has much on the hairbanding. Too bad there weren't more hairs with it. This kind of makes me sick. And he is still droning on about it.

JB is trying to confuse the jurors imo

Sidebar

(the key word is "band", higher or lower it's still a "band") mo
He sure is confusing me. Im paying close attention but he is coming across that he didnt do much homework on this topic either. It is the same thing over and over...
Someone needs to check on the napping juror, he is probably out like a light.

Doesn't hair grow after you die? A little bit? Wouldn't that explain why the band is a little above the root?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV