2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the chloroform HAD to be put into the trunk AFTER the tow yard. Maggots could not have survived with levels that high.

The fact that there were higher levels of chloroform in the trunk means just that, it doesn't mean that it was still out gassing to the degree where it would have any effect on anyone nor that it was detectable by human scent capabilities. All that has been said is relative to what is normally present in the environment.

During the real-time threads, mods hang back a few pages and delete duplicate posts. For example, I think I took out 17 posts when Dr. V mentioned jumping back a few feet. These deletions are for the benefit of WSers who want to follow the trial thread after work, for example, and don't reflect at all on the original posters. It's just housekeeping.

If anyone notices a post missing that wasn't a duplicate, and wonders why, feel free to PM a mod with a question!

:tyou:

LOL and I was wondering why one day I went back to one of the trial threads to find something and it had went from 100+ pages to 10.

I was looking for a comment that someone posted a link and it was gone. I never found it. :waitasec:

:loser:

I'm getting annoyed with her...if she wants to harp about the case she should have stayed with it...this constant chatter is annoying the heck out of me...I WANT to reach in and tell her to STHU......:banghead:

Just think to yourself as she is speaking:

Tsk Tsk Ms. Kennedy-Baden - are you really that jealous it is Dr. Vass and not you making legal history today?

Perhaps you could have the removal of that big green fella called "Jealousy" added to your surgical enhancement list???? Not professionally becoming AT ALL.:loser:

LG humming a few bars from "fools rush in where angels fear to tread."..

I still don't understand why anyone who was formerly connected to this case is not under a blanket gag order. Mr. Baez stated that he did not want Casey's case tried in the court of public opinion. :silly: :silly:

It's not enough for her to be a scientist, she should be

a) a forensic scientist
b) a biologist
c) a chemist
d) a biochemist
e) a physicist
f) a doctor

to say anything about anything in Baezlandia.

:floorlaugh:

It's funny 'cause it's true.

Why isn't she still on the DT ripping his testimony to shreds?...
LKB bailed from this case for a reason and IMO it was not over money..she has that.

If they could get that mistrial they are working so hard for, she could be tainting a future jury pool. Could it be a strategic move on their part? As she is not technically on the DT, she can say and do anything she wants to whomever she wants during the "dress-rehearsal" trial.

Am I wrong or did CA mom say that she sprayed fabreeze in the car? If my car stunk real bad, I know that I spray tons of fabreeze. getting it real wet. Could this have had any effects on the cloriform levels or the Gas spectrum? Just wondering....

I hope it's ICA herself buying something inflammatory on the video and as juicy as the Target video where she was buying beer & things for herself with AH's stolen money...

Maybe ICA buying chloroform ingredients!:loser:

She should be embarrassed. She joined the defense team and then walked on them. She formerly represented ICA, should we expect anything more? I have to wonder why she left the team if she felt the case was so iron clad for the defense. :floorlaugh: The jury can't hear her so called expert testimony.

:clap:

So, none of us has seen the Home Depot footage?

Why isn't she still on the DT ripping his testimony to shreds?...
LKB bailed from this case for a reason and IMO it was not over money..she has that.

I'm not sure she isn't on the case, it seems Baez gets most of his Ideas from his text messages, that's why when he asks his one brilliant question he is always shot down, he has no follow through because he can't ask the court to wait while he texts to find out why he did what he did. Um...you know what I mean :crazy:

LKB is a poser imo..everytime she speaks on something..it comes off like, she's the leading authority. Yes, she's married to a famous ME, we get it LKB..we get it. I'm just saying..pick one thing and stick with it..now she;s talking about how the jury won't like what Dr. Vass is saying......

Sorry to be commenting on this post so late. I'm a few pages behind. But LKB and her comments are such a burr in my backside. So she's married to Dr. Baden - so what?! He was on Geraldo last night and didn't have one thing of inteliigence to contribute. I'm not even sure why he was on unless it was to sub for his wife.

It's my opinion that LKB bailed from the DT because of money. I would guess she's getting paid pretty handsomely for all her appearances now. Maybe even by JB as her front man, so to speak? She's been promoting him like a PR person.

I simply cannot stand this... woman. And I hope once this trial is over that her credibility is shot to hell.

Am I wrong or did CA mom say that she sprayed fabreeze in the car? If my car stunk real bad, I know that I spray tons of fabreeze. getting it real wet. Could this have had any effects on the cloriform levels or the Gas spectrum? Just wondering....

WELCOME GARDENGEEK

I know there were threads and threads devoted to this - I'm seem to recall that the non expert consensus was that the ingredients in Fabreeze would not produce the result encountered by Vass et.al.

Oh dear. Did anyone else just hear LKB on IS say of this case that she feels like her baby is out there and she's not there? OMG.

OK... Ynot must no longer listen to LKB. Ever.

Wait....what?!? I was fixing lunch for my girls and missed this. In what context was it taken? As in Casey is her baby and she feels like she is not there to protect and defend her? What about CAYLEE?!? Someone please tell me I am reading this wrong...:banghead:

I just cannot believe that the Defence did not plea this case!

moo

That's because IMO CASEY (aka the CEO, aka the BOSS) would not consider a Plea even if 1 were offered or advised by her own team (we know she refused the Limited Immunity offer in Aug/Sept 2008)

So, none of us has seen the Home Depot footage?

None of us have seen it here for sure. There are several of the videos we haven't seen. Looks like these were added into discovery right before the trial started. There must be truly damning evidence on them, that obviously the defense didn't want public either.

I just cannot believe that the Defence did not plea this case!

moo

IMO, there has been no plea because KC refused. Based upon my (layperson) assessment of her personality, she would believe she could swing a jury in her favor-make them see her as a victim. I won't be surprised if she testifies, either- likely at her insistence. I'm sure the opening statement reflected the story she fed her lawyers. All my opinion and conjecture.

ITA Same reason they didn't go with insanity plea (which I think is the last ace in their pocket, albeit too late.) Not that I think it would fly at all. Ms Casey wouldn't hear of it, IMO. They must all be sick of her by now.

I still don't understand why anyone who was formerly connected to this case is not under a blanket gag order. Mr. Baez stated that he did not want Casey's case tried in the court of public opinion. :silly: :silly:

But he doesn't mind if it's beneficial to their case..... ie. Geraldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste