2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Vass is better equipped this time to handle questions from JB that don't make any sense. Clearly, JB has not listened or learned much from Dr. Vass.

I'll bet a lot of students would love to have Dr. Vass as their professor. I know I would!

Like the convoluted question that JB was asking, something about the same elements being present in nature, as if it would negate Dr. V's findings. And he paused for a while and patiently agreed that yes, elements are present everywhere. :crazy:

Oh dear. Did anyone else just hear LKB on IS say of this case that she feels like her baby is out there and she's not there? OMG.

OK... Ynot must no longer listen to LKB. Ever.

OMG!!
Tell me LKB, in your gut, is it close? What a thing to say...

Other videos obtained by the prosecution show a heartless Casey at Target stores, a JCPenney, a Cheesecake Factory, a Walmart and a Home Depot.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

I remember seeing the JCPenny video, along with one from Winn Dixie I think, and wondered why in the world we did not see them all along through discovery. I wonder if the ones we were not privy to during releases of discovery each have something purchased that will further nail the prosecution theory.....:waitasec:
Folks, I don't think we have seen the bombshells yet.

Oh dear. Did anyone else just hear LKB on IS say of this case that she feels like her baby is out there and she's not there? OMG.

OK... Ynot must no longer listen to LKB. Ever.

I am hoping against hope she is talking about the defense work product she did ynotdivein - seriously hoping!!! :banghead:

Just made the mistake of tuning in to IS in time to hear Jean C refer to LKB as "the foremost authority" :eek: and cited her as having deposed Dr Vass. Since when is LKB a scientist?

Next time hopefully I'll know better before I unmute Jean C.

It's not enough for her to be a scientist, she should be

a) a forensic scientist
b) a biologist
c) a chemist
d) a biochemist
e) a physicist
f) a doctor

to say anything about anything in Baezlandia.

Earlier i posted a tweet i didn't think was posted yet. When i went back after posting i noticed it was already posted. Would it be easier on you if we removed our post when we notice it was already posted? Thank you mod's for all you do! :)

Yep, it definitely helps when posters self-moderate, as it were! If you can't get to it before your edit window closes, the mods will usually take care of it (in the case of duplicates that is).

:loser:
Mrs. Linda Baden in on IS ripping the Dr. Vass testimony to shreds!

I'm getting annoyed with her...if she wants to harp about the case she should have stayed with it...this constant chatter is annoying the heck out of me...I WANT to reach in and tell her to STHU......:banghead:

I just cannot believe that the Defence did not plea this case!

moo

IMO, there has been no plea because KC refused. Based upon my (layperson) assessment of her personality, she would believe she could swing a jury in her favor-make them see her as a victim. I won't be surprised if she testifies, either- likely at her insistence. I'm sure the opening statement reflected the story she fed her lawyers. All my opinion and conjecture.

I think that we all missed the home depot video.....something SA has had and lists it as one of the vidoes that they will use in the trial....we all went ....HUH???

Wow, then it has to show something pretty significant if they've been keeping this under wraps until now. I can't wait!

YNOT - I spit out my drink when LKB said that! Then, I yelled some not so nice things to her including "it was YOU that chose to leave" GRR! I can't listen to her either, she is trying this case in the media and she isn't even a part of the case! I'm sooo happy that the jury is sequestered! :blowkiss:

I did not realize this. Has this been brought by either defense or pros?

Ok maybe they were comatose or sleeping ... but seriously the trunk was cleaned. maybe th cleaner wore a mask. Cause in order to clean that trunk well it seems like you'd have to get your head down in there ... Wonder if CA. or GA got woozy???

What a morning!! Love love Dr. Vass - what an amazing man!

I just realized - I have not seen Ms. Simms say one word to ICA - just watched as they were leaving for lunch - nada - not even a glance...

And speaking of Sims...just what is her role other than what looks like to me as being the Teams' secretary?
Instead of Sims going up to the side bar Baez and Ms Fry (the new attorney) go up..

This trial is slow as molasses. So many sidebars that, sigh, time is a-wasting. Yes, I know why and probably the defense is objecting to everything and saying whatever in the hope something sticks for the good of Casey but aggggggggggg

The only thing good is reading ya alls comments.

IMO....I think it's LKB that the DT is always on the computer with and JB texting on his iPad or whatever it is....AND....I just keep telling LKB to keep blowing hot air outta her mouth from her newly "remodeled" face.
She doesn't realize it don't matter any more...her biased opinions mean squat. The jury has been picked. The jury is sequestered. The jury is listening to Dr. V. The jury will decide that he's great at what he loves to do....AND, he knows what he's talking about.
For me and LKB...end of discussion...talk to the paw!! LOL

We have to remember that Caylee found with at least one blanket, was double bagged and then put inside a laundry basket. After she was bagged, very little trace evidence would have fallen off of her little body or seeped into the trunk. IIRC, the magotts were found in the trash which was in its own plastic bag. If maggots were even found with her actual remains it has nothing to do with when they hatched outside in the swampy area where she was left to rot. I apologize for the graphics but the DT is way off on this issue of maggots...it is relative only to any maggots moving around freely inside the trunk but IIRC, the maggots were in the trash and it had been in the dumpster after it was in the trunk so these maggots may have grown freely in the ripe/fresh air of the outside dumpster...So, sorry DT, it would seem that maggots found on items that were outside of the trunk are irrelevant to your argument about the chloroform!

Ok maybe they were comatose or sleeping ... but seriously the trunk was cleaned. maybe th cleaner wore a mask. Cause in order to clean that trunk well it seems like you'd have to get your head down in there ... Wonder if CA. or GA got woozy???

Sorry, I must have misread your post. I thought you were saying the maggots could not live? oops

Mrs. Linda Baden in on IS ripping the Dr. Vass testimony to shreds!

Why isn't she still on the DT ripping his testimony to shreds?...
LKB bailed from this case for a reason and IMO it was not over money..she has that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo