2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is NOT a cross examination this is a Dr. Vass teaching JB. mo

I cannot wait for the redirect. I hope it happens before my next birthday. LOL. JB's questioning of the witness is only (1) reaffirming that he is an expert (2) that his invention is not for fame nor fortune (something that JB can't understand) (3) that the trash bag full of non-food items that was VERY light according to Simon Birch (who held the actual bag) did not cause the odor.

If a witness is not helpful to your side...the best thing to do is get them off the stand. Not continue to badger them when they are beyond your intellect.

Folks, this is wonderful stuff. Baez is doing a good job of letting the good DR. have more time on the stand to explain stuff for the jury. There has been no gotcha's and this in my estimation is a mistake by Baez, himself, trying to question the witness.

are your fingers falling asleep????? mine are... keep up the good work peeps! you are doing wonderful!

I think I'm going to start a Dr. Vass fan club! He's doing awesome!

I feel certain Mr. Baez has lost the jury as to the direction of his cross...

Funny that JB is spending so much time on this. Shouldn't his line of questioning simply been:

"Dr. Vass were you in the Anthony home on June 16th when Caylee drowned?"
"No."
"No further questions your honor."

How is this line of questioning related to his OS?

It appears that JB simply does NOT understand just what Dr. Vass did...All those air samples that Jose is itemizing right now where included in his chart..right?..Now IIRC didnt Dr. Vass take alot of those results and deduct their results ( content ) from the list ellicited from the trunk liner results..thus only utilizing 15-17 chemicals..which all indicated came from a "DECOMPOSING BODY"....end of story for me!!

I am sure JA will bring this home for the jury when he does a re-direct!!..as Jose obviously didnt listen too well to original testimony by Dr. Vass :banghead:

Is JBs drawing on his BIG pad going to be like a guy making balloon animals - you know, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, then, like magic, with one twist of the wrist, IT'S A DUCK!

going to pick up my son from camp and take him to physical therapy - praying that JB will release his hostage, the good Dr Voss by the time I return.

The undercurrent of Dr. Vass's responses to Mr. Baez's cross: Listen... you seem to have a difficult time understanding this science so please don't pretend you know what's going on. I know, it's difficult and science-y, but please don't try to tell me how to do my job and I won't tell you how to do yours. Again... I will repeat this as often as necessary until I am off the stand.

The court reporter is certainly earning her pay and more today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89