2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is egotistical enough to think he can match wits with DR. Vass. And it is not even a close match. Dr. Vass is not letting Baez win. Baez is just looking lame.

ROFL

"Isn't it cool that there were less in (the junkyard cars) than in the one in Florida" or something like that.

OMG, did I hear that right?

And Vass should reply "and you are not a defense lawyer" :innocent:

(sorry, I'll :silenced: now)

I cannot believe, JB is back to asking...... if Dr.Vass is a chemist

Is JBs drawing on his BIG pad going to be like a guy making balloon animals - you know, it's nothing, it's nothing, it's nothing, then, like magic, with one twist of the wrist, IT'S A DUCK!

Reminds me of the children's book 'Duck! Rabbit!'.

The petty side of me really wants Vass to counter with, "You're not a defense attorney, are you, Mr. Baez?"

i don't think most chemists know the chemical composition of trash either.

It's rarely relevant to study.

JB is making it worse and getting Dr. Vass to better explain why the trash couldn't have accounted for his analysis and why Dr. Vass's analysis results are most likely from decomposition.

This testimony has been ongoing for 5 some hours. There have been numerous warnings that discussing outside appearances and speech regardless of whether you are complimentary or not is a big :nono:

Let's get back on track. This is important evidence

:toast: Bump :gomods:

Dr. Vass: *sigh* "I think that's an unfair statement. Because of, um, we're talking about quantities of material. There's a process called diffusion where things go from high concentration to low concentration. If the trash was in the car and the trunk liner was emanating high concentrations, it's very possible that a small amount of material adhered to some of the trash and when we collected 30 odd liters of that and detected a trace amount... we detected that and undutifully reported it in this report, so I don't think that is an accurate depiction of what we actually came to a conclusion of."

Did he just say "Isn't it cool that it was less than the FL car" like yeah JB just said that this "trash" has all these components and it set overtime soaking them up but yet it was less than the FL car?

ETA: so um ok no point there JB to me that helps the SA more

Oh mercy. "you are not a physicist" Baez to Vass regarding LIBS.

I know!!! OMG funniest! I don't know how people in the gallery aren't ROTFLTHEIRAO!
:floorlaugh:
Have I mentioned how COOL Dr. Vass is?
Love him!

Did JB just open the door to allow hearsay in???

OMG !!! I need a NoDoze (sp) How can JB get away with his nit pickin??

Continued cross of Dr. Vass by JB.

He is not a physicist.

LIBS - calcium, magnesium, sodium, carbon and iron. All found in the environment.

He is not a chemist.

He doesn't know how long the junk yard car was there. In most cases, the cars in the junk yard had trunk lids that were open. He was told that.

Afternoon recess to 3:15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members