2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so the defense theory is that when a car sits in the hot Florida sun trunk closed, human decomposition appears?

The way the judge says "now is a good time for our afternoon recess" sounds kind of like he is giving the defense some time to gather themselves and wade over what they have done so far and perhaps rethink this questioning.

Scoops up lingering WSers, herds them toward Sidebar...

Tuck those arms peeps, Trial Thread locking up in 3, 2, 1....

Sidebar Thread

#CaseyAnthony Judge using two court reporters. A few jurors looking bored from time to time but most have paid close attention.by bobkealing via twitter at 2:05 PM

Onlookers behind me in court are surprised to see how small #caseyanthony is, "she's a teeny little thing. " Casey is 5'1".by anthonycase via twitter at 2:13 PM

KC just really looks out of it today. Maybe she is just bored. I know there were some posters who thought she was making a connection with a juror early on, but I have not seen any reaction when the jury comes in at all. jmo of course

Baez, please just say you have no more questions...I'm begging you!

Baez is getting back to Bluestar.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:13 PM

Onlookers behind me in court are surprised to see how small #caseyanthony is, "she's a teeny little thing. " Casey is 5'1".

by anthonycase via twitter at 12:13 PM

JB needs 'a moment' two seconds after having a 15 minute break? yeesh. Those poor jurors.

LOL..."alternating" light source? it's NOT a strobe light!

Am I finally going to learn what significance this blue star stuff might have? I've only been waiting for a week. Actually forgot about it.

I'm kind of hoping to hear a train whistle while JB is looking through his notes.

Didn't we just have a break?? Why wasn't JB prepared before asking the question??

So because BlueStar was used (to find DNA)/ sprayed in the trunk this somehow makes Dr. Vass's findings invalid? NOT!

Jim L just tweeted that "some" jurors are taking notes....

(see above posting)

I doubt it's notes....they are probably playing "hangman" or something.
Me, I would be writing out my last will and testament because I might be thinking of some self inflicted harm with my pen having to listen to this cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela