2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love how Dr. Vaas is finding little ways to stick it to JB. To make HIM appear to be foolish for a change. HAHA

I don't see what's so funny. I lay down in the trunk of my car and eat raw hamburger meat with a bag over my head at least 3 times a week.

:silly:

Please don't tell me you are also typing with your toes. :lol:

Oh come on now, asking Dr. Vass "Do people use paper towels to clean up raw meat". This is beyond embarrassing, what kind of question is that to ask this witness. I really don't understand how it is that Jose was allowed to continue to be the lead attorney on the case.

So JB is suggestiong that, Someone was smoking pot, and used these paper towels to clean up raw meat.

Dr. Vass is saying that the only way the adipocere would be present is if someone was eating pounds and pounds of raw meat with a bag over their heads. I know stoners are lazy.. but thats rediculous.

Why would JB ask Dr. Vass where the Marijuana came from? Why would Dr. Vass know that?

Why is JB so hell bent on sinking his client?

Sidebar

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:28 PM

Baez wants to talk about the Manson ranch but Ashton objects. Sidebar #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:31 PM

Sorry guys - I just lost my whole post since the last sidebar. Somehow I was still in the sidebar thread and when I went to post, it said the thread was closed and my post disappeared:(

Next time that happens, click the backspace, and you will have the opportunity to copy your post and paste it where ever you like.

you'd have to be eating raw hamburger with a bag over your head - lol

I fully expect this to be woven into the DT's story soon. I'm just not sure if it will be ICA, GA or RK eating raw hamburger with a bag over their head. Hmmmm.....

The cute funy comments are a welcome mood lightening break for the jury members but JB is still knocking away at reasonable doubt.

I have a feeling JB is coming back from this sidebar with this comeback "So you are not a chemist are you NOT sir?"ahahahahahahah!

eating several pounds of raw infected meat with a bag over your head!!!!
THAT SOUNDS FUN.
shhhh

Dr Vass' practical experience is what makes him a chemist, which is a heck of a lot more credible than a degree and no experience! It's common sense, IMO. Who cares about the paper? Experience is what counts, and Dr Vass is very highly regarded.

I hope JA on re-direct will ask Dr. Vass how many chemistry classes he has taken in his lifetime and what they were, just to show Jose, that although he is not a "Chemist" (Very important here, Jose-see quote marks), he has tons of knowledge gained from his many chemistry classes, whereas JB has little to no knowledge as pertains to lawyering! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur