2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear.
Could the THC be because the poor baby was exposed to pot smoke, got a contact high, and it was in her system when she died?

Please someone smarter than me tell me no.

RedKat, I came to that conclusion too. Sadly, that is the only plausible explanation.

Dr. Vass in answering Baez question, about the adipocere, and marijuana, that "The large amounts were observed from the stain in the trunk"

Love that he got that in!

What happens when you don't know the answer to your question, Baez?

So who cares if the 'sniffer machine' did not find any bodies at Barker Ranch in the Manson case? [ Jean C. said on HLN that is where Baez is going next on cross examination]

He did not even use his 'sniffer machine' in this case so how does it matter what happened with those findings?

Dr.V is now staring at the ceiling....me thinks he is praying and I am right there praying with him..........please your honor end this.

I have to say, even though I hate all these sidebars, I do love watching Vass during them. He's hilarious to watch!

There is NO evidence that there was raw hamburger meat in the car...just a dead body

OMG, you guys are KILLING ME!!!! I am so glad my boss is out sick today!

PopTarts, anyone? :)

I'm glad hamburger night for the jury was last week.

I don't see a lot of reasonable doubt here -

This man works around dead bodies and has for 20 years - he testified the smell was a dead body smell - that is wonderful

Whether this testimony or the paper towel testimony comes in and sways them - who knows but I don't think JB has created reasonable doubt

MOO

AV cracks me up! He looks in the direction of the jury box, smiles and shakes his head.

Then he tries to straighten his microphone, makes a loud noise, and about jumps out of his chair

Oh dear.
Could the THC be because the poor baby was exposed to pot smoke, got a contact high, and it was in her system when she died?

Please someone smarter than me tell me no.

No way, imo.

Jury has been excused, yet again. For another proffer by Baez.

This Dr. Vass - is he a chemist?

:floorlaugh:

I cannot help myself.

Now the jury has been excused. YET AGAIN. No doubt the jury is blaming JB for this. This is ridiculous. Beyond it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13