2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the specifics, but when we have had to get trial transcripts of the day before's testimony, I've cut a check in the range of 2k to 3k to the court reporter in her name. And I've done that more than once so it's a common fee here. If that all goes to her (again, I don't know how it works) - then that's good money. Very good.

I'd be asking for triple that listening to JB's questions.

I really admire how Dr. V turns and addresses the jury when trying to explain everything that Baez is not understanding :crazy: Love It !

CM won't like that at all! :banghead:

Dr. Voss was staring at the ceiling through out the sidebar. When they came back from sidebar he went to move the microphone and made a noise...gave a look like opps! :)

Ever since HHJP "taught" Jose what "proferring was, JB has used it to distraction. *huge roll-eyes*

Ashton has quite the cough today. He's getting another cough drop from Tony Pipitone

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 12:38 PM

Haha...DrV just corrected JB on how to pronounce magnometer.

Exploratory excavation ensued, right? But only at the depth we dug...so who knows.

Ashton has quite the cough today. He's getting another cough drop from Tony Pipitoneby Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 1:38 PM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: MAGNET O METER! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

okay....now I am TO'd.....

OMG! You peeps are TOO funny. I am laughing so hard that I'm crying and afraid that I may lose bladder control. Kudos!

Back to ol' Charley AGAIN! Charley must feel honored.:banghead:

Did they know for sure where there were bodies at the Barker ranch? (my question)

Oh dear.
Could the THC be because the poor baby was exposed to pot smoke, got a contact high, and it was in her system when she died?

Please someone smarter than me tell me no.

It's been about 10 years since I worked in a substance abuse clinic, but I'm pretty sure the answer would be "no."

MANSON. buried those bodies 8 ft deep they werem't allowed to go deep enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome