2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to drop in and tell you how wonderful you are doing. Thank you for keeping the world updated on the Casey Anthony case.

Thank you from all of us for posting within our Terms of Service. You continue to make Websleuths.com the top forum true crime forum on the Internet.

No need to comment on this post. Just wanted to say thanks.

Carry on please.

Take care,
Tricia Griffith
Websleuths.com
Websleuths radio

The number Dr. Vass' snarky yet hilarious remarks seem to be correlating directly with the amount of JB's accusations and repetitive, already-answered questions.

Oh really Baez...do you actually want to talk about statements made to the press....REALLY you want to go there?

Dr. Vass - only dug to surface existing 40 years ago...(Barker ranch)
Dr. Vass evidently made a comment that "this science was at its infacy stage" to media per JB - JA objects and is sustained (needs to put date time and place - he evidently doesn't have)

No jury (this is proffer)

DR. Vass is a very very patient man.

Nope? (Vass)...Baez doesn't skip a beat...just ignores his line of thinking is wrong!

Is it just me, or does JB seem to be simply reading from his script and not noticing when Dr. Vass's answers deviate from his preprepped questions?

Oh dear.
Could the THC be because the poor baby was exposed to pot smoke, got a contact high, and it was in her system when she died?

Please someone smarter than me tell me no.

Probably got on the paper towels from the smoke in the air.

JB's cross makes me wish it was Friday. Can't imagine an entire week of him during the scientific evidence.

Vass says environmental parameters are not well enough understood chemical are (in his science)

*throws cold water on WSers*

Get ahold of yourselves, folks. :)

Apparently Mom has not read all the pot jokes.........:innocent:

Dr. Vass is clearly delineating the environmental parameters....but the problem is.....if allowed to say that it rebuts JB's entire point.

OMG, I am dying over here.

JB is going to argue that raw meat, placed in a plastic trash bag left in the hot florida sun MAY cause this. MOO. Not sure if it will raise any kind of reasonable doubt since there was no raw meat found in the trash bag.

Back to ol' Charley AGAIN! Charley must feel honored.:banghead:

No, it's Casey who feels honored. She's right up there with Charlie Manson! She's a star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—