2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Casey has killed other people and buried them around her house, I don't see how the Manson Ranch relates to this case either. You trying to tell us something, Baez?

JB back to page 1 with numbers.... and protocols for collecting samples

Unless Casey has killed other people and buried them around her house, I don't see how the Manson Ranch relates to this case either. You trying to tell us something, Baez?

"Is this like last time?"

Bill S on wftv made a comment during the break that the fact that JB is handling cross himself for Dr. Vass and is letting a more qualified lawyer on his team (Dr. Sims) in this area basically languish on the sidelines "babysitting ICA" speaks to him that JB is squarely in charge of the decisions in this defense.

JB tries talking down to Dr. Vass when Dr. Vass actually talks down to JB. IMO

Dr. Vass was quoted in an interview stating the science was in its infancy stage....BUT he was referring to it in a specific context (relating to environmental limitations).

JB wanted to use it to discredit his work in this case.

No go.

God Bless DR Vass......I have stopped listening at this point!! I don't know how the good DR can keep his frustration under control!

Bill S on wftv made a comment during the break that the fact that JB is handling cross himself for Dr. Vass and is letting a more qualified lawyer on his team (Dr. Sims) in this area basically languish on the sidelines "babysitting ICA" speaks to him that JB is squarely in charge of the decisions in this defense.

Well, that's profound. jmo

Jury back.

Cross Examination of Dr. Vass by JB.

Moving to area of protocols - part of which could include specific instructions for collecting samples, which could be to not collect samples where gasoline is present - also trash. He feels JB is taking this out of context - these were written in response to an investigator wanting to take samples in a large area like an open field. They did not want the control sample to come from an area in the big field where there is trash, unless that is part of the crime scene. The question that was asked "where should I collect the control sample?" in a 40 acre field.

He was then asked about divining rods. JA asked for a SIDEBAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome