2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB asks Dr. V protocols ....don't try to contaminate these areas with gasoline....common sense...samples were obtained that contained gasoline....where evidence was ...free of trash debris....obvious source of samples ...object -0 overrule.......example trash aerosol, etc....spiled softdrink can produce false readings......

these are protocols....wrote those protocols in response to investigator who wanted to collected samples over a large area ...don't want to collect samples where a large area of trash...don't want samples from trash....correct unless trash is part of the scene....in large area questions came up where should collection be - common sense.....in a big field.....can create a false ....sure .....

evidence is evidence

divining rods - Dr. V smiles - giggles -

object - sidear

sidebar over divining rods... everyone sit on your hands... I am doing it as well.. thank you guys :-)

JB asks Dr. Vass to tell the court what "Diving Rods" are.

Really JB, Really?

Loved the trash in reference to a crime scene statement.

Oh dear God..."Dr. Vass, can you tell the ladies and gentlemen of the jury what divining rods are?"

Vass looks down and laughs.

Was Dr. Vass just laughing at JB?

Ohhh Myyy Ohhh Myyy..JB asking a question regarding protocol or instructions for collecting samples...However..I guess JB forgot that the specimen in question was located in an area of possible contamination..LOL JB even made a list of ALL THE other area's of air sample collections..and Dr. Vas deducted all those chemicals so as had a Unique result from "Trunk Carpet" sample....

I dont know..but why is JB actually proving Dr. Vass's quality controls?:crazy:

Over and over Vass called the trunk a crime scene and Jose said nothing.

JB is getting on my last nerve. I can't imagine the jurors respecting any point JB makes because it gets lost in his aimless questioning.

Did you see the look on Dr. Vass's face when JB brought up the rods? Yikes!!!!! :O

Seriously, how long can this go on? Indefinitely?

I believe Baez wants to drag on his cross to the end of the day. He desperately does not want JA to get his redirect in and have that be the final thing the jury has to mull on overnight.

I hope he is thwarted. :loser:

He'll have a hard time explaining why kc would have SEVERAL pounds of raw meat in her trunk.

So, JB is questioning Dr. Vass about raw hamburgers but wanted to skip over the science questions.

Was hoping the SA would object and say this line is outside Dr. Vass' area of expertise, he's not a butcher.

They give JB so much rope, on purpose it seems. And, he never disappoints. Foot bullets galore.

Baez is asking Dr Vass if he can tell the jury what divining rods are.
Annnnd another sidebar is called.

JB: Dr. Vass, what is the significance of The Tower card in a tarot deck? ;)

I think JB is fixin' to blow his own fingers off again with this divining rod questioning. This could be good. Not bag on your head, pot smoking, eating raw hamburger in the trunk of a car good, but good nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState