2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCS just showed Baez something on her hand held electronic device, not sure what it is she's holding....

If Baez cross examines this witness, then for sure, this is all about him....JMHO

JB is sitting on that microphone button like he's a contestant on Jeopardy! LOL!

Makes me want to throw up my breakfast. (I'm pregnant so it's a double whammy!)

Me too! I was trying not to think about the banana bread on my plate/in my mouth with some of this talk...I'm 31 weeks...

Right now the conversations, facial expressions and tossing about of files at the DT table is just coming off as EXTREMELY RUDE! The jury will see this.

I can only get CNN Live on my Mac's and they don't split screen, so any screen shots of ICA / defense are appreciated!

Mr Baez needs to work on his poker face. He's sending the jury a message with his movements....and I think they're lean towards a negative connotation.

Detection of clandestine graves.

One juror is taking notes. All appear to be playing close attention to to Dr. Vass's testimony. #fox35

by anthonycase via twitter at 6:30 AM (PDT)

Dr. V now talking about clandestine graves.

I think his invention is going to come up! I am so glad! JA will get the truth on the record

Vass moved on to the subject of detecting clandestine graves!!

Wow. What a field that must be!

He just said cadaver dogs were not very effective at finding clandestine graves...

He is basically saying he took every class and read every book in that field. He certainly has the jury at full attention since he is an expert expert!
"clandestine grave-I haven't heard that term before. I am glad they are discussing ground density meters now, that's something I've really wondered about, since a lot of theories say ICA tried to bury her in the backyard.

I can only get CNN Live on my Mac's and they don't split screen, so any screen shots of ICA / defense are appreciated!

InSessions has split screen today - you can watch ICA sulk andJB smirk..:innocent:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Oak Ridge National Lab is in TN. Check out cfnews13.com/casey to see Adam Longo's exclusive tour of the lab known as the body farm. -fell

I know the DT can read all this later if they want but it seems to me they should be paying close attention instead of talking, passing notes, making faces (JB) as they MIGHT need this information at some later date if they continue to practice law and this is their best chance to hear all that Dr. Vass can teach them.????
naive of me, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member