2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is clearly very agitated. Why? Is there something about this testimony that hurts the case or is he just nauseous? Sadly we know this is what happened to Caylee as it will to us all.

Vass is talking about skin falling off bodies as decomp sets in. Jurors have their "poker faces" on -don't look phased by this morbid talk.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:18 AM

I am glad the jury is handling it well. I also hope GA and CA aren't in court yet today because hearing all this they'd surely have to be thinking of baby Caylee going thru all this :(

Lots of notes taken by jurors as Vass goes on and on. Vass says he could talk about this non stop. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:23 AM

What accelerates decomp?

Heat, water, ph, presence of oxygen.

Dr. Vass is very likeable and very intelligent sounding. He should be a great witness. Baez must be having a cow. Dr. Voss is way beyond Baez.

The jury is trying to listen - they'll get annoyed by JB's objections, just like we are
jmo

Makes me want to throw up my breakfast. (I'm pregnant so it's a double whammy!)

Dr. Vass is doing an excellent job breaking this down and explaning to the jurors. This is very interesting to listen to. I just wish we weren't talking about a sweet 2 year old baby girl.:(

I can't take my eyes off of him long enough to post. This is FASCINATING!!

Dr. V: when someone dies the rectal region can be occluded , blocked, so gases build in abdominal region, causing appearance of abdominal bloat, eventually finds a way out as body decomposes. After bloat is active decay where the the organs & tissue liquefy. The final stage is skeletal.
Dr. V is very easy to follow and is explaining things so a 5th grader can follow. I imagine the jury will feel about him pretty much how most of us feel about him here.

I wanted to go back to bed, but I'm so captivated by Dr. Vass' testimony. I'm a biologist and I still find him facinating!

I love how he is breaking this down into BASIC science terms. If they all (Jury) paid attention in science class from elementary school through HS. They can understand ALL of this.

Dr. Vass is very passionate about his work and it shows...We're all getting educated right along with the jury.

Baez is clearly very agitated. Why? Is there something about this testimony that hurts the case or is he just nauseous? Sadly we know this is what happened to Caylee as it will to us all.

B/c instead of stopping at "it was an accident" the DT drafted a soap opera plot about GA disposing of the body...Vass will show there was a body in ICA's trunk.

oooohhhhhhh

he's the best witness ever.....I hope he is on the stand for the entire month <3

Science is ever evolving. Over a couple of year hairbands, analysing the scent of decomposing bodies and all of this will be just as common and widely accepted as DNA, imo.

2crvf61.jpg

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony For those of you asking, yes, George and Cindy are in court this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi