2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez objects again "Predicate" ??

#CaseyAnthony Vass talks fast and court reporter can't keep up. Vass laughs and apologetically says, "I love my subject!"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:20 AM

Putrification is second stage... starts to liquefy.

Bloat stage: when microbes in intestinal tract start to increase in number because of all the nutrients being released from decomposing tissues. One of the byproducts (waste products) of bacterial metabolism is gas production. Ammonia, methane, etc.

Sometimes in death the body exits (colon, etc) get blocked and gasses can't escape and build up in abdomen, or wherever bacteria is present and exits are blocked. Eventually those gasses will find their way out.

Dr. Vass is very likeable and very intelligent sounding. He should be a great witness. Baez must be having a cow. Dr. Voss is way beyond Baez.

Now discussing active decay. We've finished with the discussion of bloat.

Wow...excellent witness. Very simplified way of explaining things. I actually understand it !

Discussing active decay.

Discussing Final stage -Dry skeleton stage

Dr. Vass: "When someone dies occasionaly the rectal region and the esophagus can become occluded (blocked) when that situation happens the gases that are produced have no place to escape so the gasses build up in the abdomen giving the appearance of bloating. It doesn't necessarily have to be the abdomen, but wherever the gasses build up."

Active decay: Major process in decomposition. Major liquification of soft tissues (like organs). Leads to final stage of dry or skeletal condition. No more nutrients for bacteria to eat, body is dried out.

Dr. Vass is describing the outward appearance in the very early stages of decomp.
I wonder if someone is having flashbacks.

I think she looks mildly interested in all this. Maybe she's thinking "Oh, THAT'S what all the fluid was..."

Loving DR Vass he not getting phased with dt shenanigans jb interupting him to throw him off his testimony

What i dont understand is he has 20 years in this area and JB saying he not qualified to speak about it wtf

JB is showing just how frightened the defense is with his constant objections and surely the jury will see this. :twocents:

2a6a4hd.jpg

This guy really breaks it down well (pun intended). Sounds professorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01