2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge is examining the box carefully. Sidebar going in depth. Cannister might have piece of carpet from Casey's trunk.

Can't he just object once for the WHOLE testimony and then remain quiet!?

Baez keeps trying to distract the jury with all his goofy head movements and talking to Casey...

like science is wrong...

lolz

Are we absolutely sure that the cans of air will still smell? Please tell me yes.

JB was about to object, but when Dr. Vass said he didn't know the manner in which the first air sample was gathered, he cocked his head and let him continue.

Critical moment. If the SA wants the can passed to jury for "sniff test" why is JB objecting?

This is per IS talking heads.

I just don't think the judge will let the can be opened. He said something about not wanting to "make the juror's witnesses".

My stomach is clamping down in anticipation, ugh.

#CaseyAnthonyTrial Front row could be called "the silent 8" very stoic.

by bobkealing via twitter at 10:12 AM

HHJP checking out evidence box containing can.

Attachments

• 9da5f8bd-80d2-4ae2-b1d4-cb0cf120af4e_300.jpg
    9da5f8bd-80d2-4ae2-b1d4-cb0cf120af4e_300.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 41
Spectators: seems to be more men then woman here today. The way the room is split up it's almost like a school dance. Boys-right girls-left

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 7:10 AM

Meanwhile 16 is having pen issues. 17 intercedes to share his.

by bobkealing via twitter at 7:10 AM

Doesn't look like any cans will be opened by Vass.

ewww...what if it makes the jury sick? oh no...

I think I would feel more comfortable is Vass himself had collected these air samples, rather than the sherriff's office.

I just don't think the judge will let the can be opened. He said something about not wanting to "make the juror's witnesses".

i have heard arguments from the THs making this point too

i think Dr. Vass's testimony about how the smell made him jump back 2 feet should be enough.....

Personally, I believe it's just to much to ask from jurors.

Is it just me or is there some other underlying dynamic going on today between the DT or JB and HHJP. HHJP seems much much shorter with JB and the defense than previously. Short 1 or two word shoot downs. And little things that seem to flag that he is really upset with the defense. Note that whenever JB states that the defense renews its previously stated objections HHJP is no longer saying that he takes note of them. Just instructs JA to enter it into evidence. Is something going on there today? Some other super sekrit defense motion to remove the judge or something? Yet another move outside the legal bounds that has finally ticked off HHJP?

Baez is just trying to be disruptive and break the stride of questioning. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member