2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! JB just spoke to her, got no response, talked to DS, they both looked at ICA then JB shrugged and looked back at his laptop.

I imagine they are reading our comments on a cell phone and making a half hearted attempt to get ICA to look sad and horrified ,instead of PO'd at Dr. Vass.

Inn the gallery- spectators- some returning. Including a man in a neck brace. He's been here at least 3 days. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 6:36 AM (PDT)

Anyone hear anything on George's medical records? Thought it was to be heard on Saturday. Nothing????

Listening to this incredible testimony is making me feel like a complete idiot in my own life!

Right now the conversations, facial expressions and tossing about of files at the DT table is just coming off as EXTREMELY RUDE! The jury will see this.

Where are you seeing this? WESH is just showing ICA statue.

#CaseyAnthony Jury listening closely and making eye contact w/Vass.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:37 AM

Baez looks like he has ants in his pants, can't stay still .

#CaseyAnthony Vass says they would bury bodies, install piping system around them, monitored which chemicals migrated upward

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 6:37 AM

I wonder why Baez is talking so animatedly this morning instead of listening to Vass??? He doesn't even appear to be listening to see what he is up against. Its like he has his shoddy questions already to go to Vass. I think he is trying to get the jury to look at him instead of Dr. Vass.

Dr.V: buried bodies and put pipes in various places around the body to the surface. Allowed for the development of instrumentation to detect the variuos compounds that came to the surface. (I'm paraphrasing here)

Just think, this is as close as Casey Anthony ever gets to going to college! Well, in the REAL world. lol imo

I'm sure on cross, JB will pounce on Dr. Vass. Unfortunately, that will be a terrible mistake. If JB was smart, he would treat Dr. Vass with total respect...in the eyes of the Jury, he will become more likeable if he does.

I wish I were Mrs. Vass....I could listen to him talk forever!

(And if JB doesn't stop objecting, I fear we might!)

I wanted to go back to bed, but I'm so captivated by Dr. Vass' testimony. I'm a biologist and I still find him facinating!

But you're not a chemist? (Just kidding, a la JB) Then you must not understand the Kreb cycle at all! LOL

OS tweet (on my phone...blocked at work) says his scientific testimony is fascinating.

Dr. Vass is the BEST witness!

I hope the jury watches Jose. He acts like a child. Pouts and smirks like a 5 year old when he's unhappy with something. His ego is huge and I believe he takes everything in this trial personally. This is all about him and him only.

Exactly. I was about to post that I can tell when something is important because he tries his best to pretend that it is meaningless. He gets a "ha ha this is so silly. This witness is so dumb." I think that in poker they call that a "tell."

One more thing: proving that this witness (Vass) is incompetent, unqualified, or ignorant is not possible. Just not possible. Cross will be interesting.

I guess [objection!] all the defense [object- calls for conclusion!] can do is [object-bothers me a lot!] keep interrupting [object-don't like his tie!] so the jury loses [object!] the flow.

Casey is very telling! If you were innocent or it was a accident, wouldnt you be beside yourself thinking about your babies body decomposing? I had to identify a hanging victim and it has never left my mind in all these years. I know the jurors have to see this side of her. moo

I'm sure on cross, JB will pounce on Dr. Vass. Unfortunately, that will be a terrible mistake. If JB was smart, he would treat Dr. Vass with total respect...in the eyes of the Jury, he will become more likeable if he does.

At least Vass knows what to expect from him after the Frye hearings.

Dr. Vass is the BEST witness!

I hope the jury watches Jose. He acts like a child. Pouts and smirks like a 5 year old when he's unhappy with something. His ego is huge and I believe he takes everything in this trial personally. This is all about him and him only.

He's also SO busy kibbitzing with Sims and playing with his phone/computer that it must be impossible for him to follow the testimony. Which, in turn, will make it impossible for him to cross-examine within the scope of the testimony.

Not that I think he has any intention of sticking to the scope as he has not to date. I do not like that HHJP has let him get away with this at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08