2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow JB is such a <modsnip>

He just said "We are not in dispute that a dead body was not int he backyard"

OBJECTIOn - sustained - disgusting.

Cindy Anthony is closing her eyes as K9 handler is talking about fingers and toe bones not found with Caylee's remains. #caseyanthony

by anthonycase via twitter at 3:16 PM

:grouphug:

The jury has to be looking at her reactions when they mention her baby. They just might give her death. Even her mother gets emotional. yikes.

It's been creepily over familiar since day one...

She is like the little 'wifey' that Tony described. Being there and doing things to make herself helpful, and to ensure her 'connection' with them.

IT does go against the 'image' they are trying to portray of a poor little lost lamb who was so fragile that she did not know what to do or where to turn. Instead she is trying to make herself an equal partner with her lead attorney, one who is one step ahead of him.

So I'm wondering if KC will be one of the prisoners who will work with dogs.

"You just don't know isn't that right sir"

Forgey - "I don't know what?"

haha

Baez just gave Ashton a mean-looking stare.

by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:24 PM

Jose according to you and your client, didn't Caylee die in the backyard?

Hi peeps. This is past Ynot coming to you from several pages ago with a question about something I was curious about but haven't come upon any posts about:

Before JB got up to start cross, I could have sworn I heard a male voice whisper "What's his name?" Was I imagining that, or did anyone else catch it? If it was real, was it JB asking about the witness's name?

TIA, and I look forward to catching up with you all in the future! :tyou:

JB is being rude...'your testimony today is your speculating..." just the way he said it, so rude.

spectulation..is part of your testimony? This dude....ack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members