2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes JB with his visual aids again

Why would the SA not ask about hamburger to drive that point home?

Oh he's on cross. I asked this yesterday and it's serious, not snarky...do all attorneys assume a superior, condescending body language and tone when addressing the other side's witnesses?

JB - The purpose of drying the items is to dry them, and get rid of the liquid!

:lol:

JB isn't trying to be logical...he is throwing out lot of theories hoping that 1 juror will find reasonable doubt.

OTOH, maybe he is confused and can't seem to keep it all in order...

or maybe he is just trying to confuse everyone

I personally think he is telling more of a story with his own objections. If none of this stuff matters and are irrelevant to their theory, then by all means, let it all in, then debunk it all when he presents his case. Right now, IMHO he's just showing the jury that he is afraid of all that stuff coming in.

Why does he have a pic of the garbage if it is irrelevant?

Since there was nothing to really stink in that trash, maybe she just had that bag on top of Caylee to hide her from view if the trunk was open.

It stank because it was wet......drying it dissipated the odor?

#CaseyAnthony Five or six jurors making notes at end of direct.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:36 AM

Jose! He didn't dry out a can full of liquid.

What's the relevance of this anyway?

I'm so through with JB. I would be bearly able to contain myself if I were on the jury. Statements like, "So when you took them out of the dry room, they were dry..." drive me crazy.

Yes, except I'm sure once Caylee was removed from the trunk, there was no way she was going to open that trunk ever again.

I guess back when I lived in Atlanta I put garbage in the trunk to take it to the dumpster on the way out. But I wouldn't have closed the trunk. So either she did that and forgot or didn't have time to stop and drove somewhere with her trunk lid flapping up and down until she closed it.....or she put it there on purpose to be the supposed source of the smell. What was the date on the receipt in the bag? I probably just missed him saying it.

But her daughter was never in the trunk, right? :crazy: My answer was assuming that it was the trash causing the smell, which of course, I do not believe. And my previous answers were ones coming from a person who has never lived in apartments where there was not a dumpster right there. I have lived in houses for the last 20 years, so I don't know what I would do if I had to take my trash a long distance. I also used to run a concession company and sometimes flies would lay their little maggot eggs on the trash at the carnivals and stuff before we had all even left the event, so I am funny about trash in my car, or anywhere. Like I am about the bathroom being a toxic area, so my assessment may be different from others who have not been lucky enough to deal with the kinds of trash I have sometimes had to deal with. :sick:

The jury can't be inpressed with ICA sitting there on a computer. She doesn't look like a victim to me.

The dry room disappeared the 10 lbs of ground beef!

JB - The purpose of drying the items is to dry them, and get rid of the liquid!

:lol:

I heard that, too. Classic.

What does the jury think about the SA using all of the digital publishing tools, and, yet, JB is standing there with old-school poster board presentations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches