2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick
t6cj02.jpg

It seems that juror 12, a 60ish w/f, pays attention to LDB, the sole female prosecutor. Often looks to her for reaction as defense speaks.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:39 AM

jurors are not going to think that velveeta and chicken evaporated in two days MOO

Funny how JB isn't asking about the many pounds of rotten hamburger that must have been in the trunk with the garbage.

I don't know about trash, but I know if my dog pees on something, it still stinks to high heaven if I don't get to it fast enough and it dries. I would think it would be the same for trash. Just because it dries doesn't mean the smell is gone, not by a long shot.

Destroyed evidence!! R U kidding me?? :cursing:

Oh yes you just DID accuse him of destroying evidence JB!

KC is taking it all in looking detached as if it's not about her. I would be thinking about my time with my boyfriend when that trash was being gathered and what happened about that time to my little girl and dissolve in a puddle.
But, hey, after you can sit and listen to decomposition testimony without doing so guess you can just sit there and play DT assistant through any of this.
Sorry, still constantly amazed at her demeanor. .

Good morning WS friends! LDB got her 'hair did' :) She looks great, as usual.

Any idea where Jose is going with the trash in the trash bag?

What exactly does Jose claim was 'altered' by putting the trash in the dry room?

oh my...what a mess...JB...nice try....the trash doesn't have an odor...the air sample still smells...the car still smells...

This is a waste a huge waste....

No destruction of evidence...give it up...you are not Perry Mason!!!

Yesterday Jose said the garbage bag had been in the trunk for 3 weeks. Wonder if there is something dated in there.

I also wonder why did Bloise put the napkins in the plastic bag. What was there about them that was special.

jmo, but maybe thats why LDB published the reciept? maybe that reciept shows how long the trash was in there?

I could very well be wrong tho..

JB showing two photos of the garbage, one of it wet and the other of the trash dried.
JB asks he didn't know how important the trash would be in this case and that he didn't mean to destroy evidence.
LDB objects, says nothing was destroyed.
GB says he was trying to preserve it, JB is persistent having him agree the evidence was 'altered'.
GB says he followed normal procedure.

omg just thought of something.

Wonder if the state went back with those proof of purchase numbers and tracked where they were purchased at, and they are ica at one of the videos we have seen.
(walmart, winn dixie, target) busted again if so.

excellent point!!!!!!!!!!!

The dry room disappeared the 10 lbs of ground beef!

That is some kind of dry room! Maybe I need to invest in one of those rooms!

Really Baez? Every juror on the face of the earth knows how defense teams work, it's all about destroying evidence in some fashion..But again, if the trash has nothing to do with their theory, why bother in the first place?

I need a vacation!:dunno:

JB off to a roaring start - insinuating evidence was altered and racking up 4-5 sustained objections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member