2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
REALLY!!! :great: Go for it Baez...please, pretty please with a :cupcake: on top

maybe JA is feigning confusion just to go there... we know JB would not see it and totally step right in it.

:waitasec:

I am going to make myself unpopular here I know. But JA was being sneaky by subsituting the cans and saying the existing can is not in evidence so JB cannot cross-examine on the basis of the can "substituted" out.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Or sneaky. Or slimy.

I love Dr. Vass and Ashton, but I gotta say this was a sloppy mistake by Ashton when introducing revolutionary new science by a witness he knew would be under fire by the defense.

Yesterday, I wondered why Vass just said "I believe so" instead o "yes" or "correct" when shown the can. Now, glad he did.

Oh did he??? Whew. I think the court reporter is looking up his testimony from yesterday. i was afraid he said he saw his own signature on it. That would have been bad.

Jurors 15,16 and 17 (youngest jurors) look like they've become friends. They often exchange knowing glances. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:58 AM

This mistake worries me. May give JB room to show carelessness at lab.

wftv Bill Schaeffer speculating that the cans looked the same and this may be opening the door for the can to be smelled to confirm it is indeed the can with the actual evidence.

Is there a running commentary at the WFTV site?

Bill Shaeffer - We will see if the defense dodged a bullet or not!

Bill S. says JB made mistake of reintroducing the can as he's now opened the door for the can to be opened and identified. Keep opening those doors, Baez!

Not everything is a conspiracy. Or sneaky. Or slimy.

It's not a conspiracy. But it was sneeky. There was nothing unfair about letting Baez question Vaas about the wrong can.

Is anyone elses WESH pic really dark? And can anyone kindly direct me to another site with pic in pic? Tia

wm

You have to reload if it goes dark but you still have audio. Don't know why that happens (slow link, i think).

Baez is really showing his true colors. WIN WITHOUT ANY REGARDS TO THE TRUTH!

LG sitting here quietly hoping the Defense walks straight into this one - please please? I'll be good.....

Long pause, no sidebar happening, not sure what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela