2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony Giod morning from court. Sheriff's CSI guy back in the hall is it a return appearance for Gerardo?
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:59 AM

Gerardo was outside court all day yesterday and never was recalled because Dr. Vass's testimony went on for so long. Gerardo should be on the stand today again.

Stating with a sidebar.................oh no doesn't bode well for the entire day.

Wow, new record; sidebar béfore anything was sais...the DT must be feeling great!

Gerardo Bloise is out in the hallway this morning. Court is in session. We begin with a sidebar! #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 7:03 AM

I see ICA in the courtroom all smiles with her DT...when the jury is in the courtroom she is sooooo different with her team...once the jury leaves the courtroom, the real ICA emerges....:maddening:

Judge is seated...

I think Casey will eventually "lose it" in front of the jury. jmo

Good Morning My friends :)

I was thinking this morning that I must be one of the luckiest people alive to wake up with all of you every morning this summer :crazy: I bet my hubby is jealous!

I've been thinking about this for days, am sure its been said, but I still just have to get it out there.

JB keeps saying if they convict is must be "beyond and to the exclusion of any reasonable doubt." He keeps emphasizing BEYOND and EXCLUSION, what I think he's missing is the most important word REASONABLE....

Let's take yesterday - the "are you a chemist" line of questioning....who looks unreasonable?

The throwing out of sexal abuse allegations and not being able to back it up with one shred of evidence....heck, not even ask the question when GA was on the stand 10 minutes after you said it, and denied it. Not confronting LA....

Assuming GA found the dead girl, didn't call LE or attempt CPR but rather held her until CA came around the corner and then helped to cover it up????? Reasonable????

Evidence of a dead body in the trunk, CA the only one with possession of the car, the imaginary nanny, the stories from friends, the boyfriend, the pictures, the internet searches, the continued stories in the jailhouse tapes, and now behavior at trial. Very little doubt, and certainly no REASONABLE doubt.

....ahhhh, done venting!

good morning all. Hope I can see more than I did yesterday. Work went much longer than I anticipated, so I missed everything. Today may only be until after lunch. Thanks for all the updates and the cliff notes. You guys are wonderful.

State's first witness: Gerardo Bloise, round 2. Linda Drane Burdick is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse