2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may mean nothing, but when Baez knocked the large pad off the easel, jurors 14 and 15 exchanged a smirk at his expense.

by stevehelling via twitter at 8:23 AM

Dog handlers here we go!!! Jason Forgey is being called. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:23 AM

This may mean nothing, but when Baez knocked the large pad off the easel, jurors 14 and 15 exchanged a smirk at his expense.
by stevehelling via twitter at 11:23 AM

Next witness seems very no nonsense. I have a great feeling. I don't know why.

I am not going to lie. I was completely zoned out during all of that. Could not concentrate on anything those 3 just said. <sigh>

These words are KILLING me to type. But honestly, I think Jose actually did a good job with FBI Phd dude...........way better than with any other witness

We needed the chemist... especially after JB harped on and on about that status. mo

Oh yeah, we needed a chemist, but one that was better prepared and seemed more professional would have been better. That guy sounded wishy washy to me.......but that's just MOOOOOOOOOOOOOo.

Dog Handler, Jason Forgery Up

I hope he brings the dog into the courtroom, just to sit.

Next witness

Forgey, Jason – K-9 Unit. Contacted by Yuri Melich regarding missing child. Responding to 2500 West Colonial Drive, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Forensic storage bay, performed cadaver search with his K-9 partner, Gerus, who is trained to detect and alert on the odor of human decomposition. Upon giving the cadaver search command, Jason began his search of the Pontiac Sunfire that belonged to the Anthonys (Casey’s car). Gerus gave a final trained alert at the rear of the passenger finder/trunk.

by stevehelling via twitter at 11:23 AM

I love hearing little tidbits like that about the jury. Gives me hope.

When Baez walked back to the table after his cross examination, casey looked at him and gave him a "cheshire cat" smile. Like good job smirk, I so hope the jury saw that.

Gosh-could it be that JB's knocking over the easel did something to the A/V feed?

This witness seems to be nervous.

He does give information, but also makes sure to cover his arse.

OMG, JB dropped his big pad.

Yep that's what I thought, not too confident of his own abilities so he covers his butt.

The Anthony's used BAQUACIL a NONCHLORINATED pool sanitizer in their pool. Baez trying to obfuscate and infer with these witnesses on the stand that the chlorine is from the A pool makes me nuts. The analysts, especially LKB trying to imply/infer that chlorine could be in the trunk from the pool are uninformed.

I really do wish if they are going to try to "wax eloquently" on this case, they would become familiar with at least the basics.

Oh yeah, we needed a chemist, but one that was better prepared and seemed more professional would have been better. That guy sounded wishy washy to me.......but that's just MOOOOOOOOOOOOOo.

I think he was just very nervous! Heck id be terrified!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela