2011.06.08 JVM *Merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Defense atty Janie Weintraub is really getting on my nerves. She just screams out really dumb defense arguments.
" They are two weeks in and they have PROVEN NOTHING. It is just drama and silly rumors, nothing more..."

I did see her admit a few weeks ago that she is good buddies with Baez

With the exception of Jean Casarez who provides live commentary on IS, I doubt that the rest of JVM's panel of experts even watched trial coverage today. I figure most of the time they're talking out of their :butthead: jmo

On the panel.......who is the gal in the lower left hand corner.......I know that I know her from another case, but can't remember her name.

Do u mean the brunette who was just talking about what the defense should have been asking the computer guy---and how they should be weaving their case into the states case?

Because IDK her name but she was the attorney in the Nichole what's her name
case, about where to bury her and who would get custody of her baby daughter. [ I think I do have early onset dementia sometimes, at least my kids say so]

eta: Debra Opri

JW= [why these searches/]=
"it is certainly not about how to commit a murder? Maybe someone is studying for a medical exam or a nursing test..."

WOW. A caller who actually made a great point.

First Natisha made the comment that if the state does not tie Casey to these computer searches then it will not mean anything.

Then a caller says " if the search goes right from neck breaking to Myspace and then to FaceBook, then it was NOT CA or GA, it was Casey."

I hope LDB hits that point hard tomorrow.

wow 84 times :sick: I read all over the internet this evening that they mentioned the search for chloroform 84 times. I missed that part, but if true wow Casey must of really wanted to get rid of her family, Caylee, either, or both really bad. :sick:

I agree with the caller to, if she went straight from searching for chloroform to facebook and then myspace it will say who's name they logged into..

MacKenzie thinks Casey is A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES.

I am glad that MP didn't sit there and say oh yes Casey has the signs of abuse...

That video of Baez makes me so sick :sick::maddening:!! Casey sat there and shook her head no the whole time Baez was saying his nasty opening statement. :maddening:

MacKenzie thinks Casey is A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES.

I was really hoping that she was not paid to come on the show and twist things and say oh yes Casey has signs. I agree with what she said, Casey has never really spoke out and nobody has been able to get a good look into her eyes except for LE and at that time she lied about everything!!! So why would this "one" accusation that her father molested her and her brother messed with her be true? It is not a free pass to hurt anyone nor kill someone, it has no merit and the defense team IMO has not even began to prove their theory/story of Caylee drowning. There is alot against Casey and I think the State is one step ahead of the defense and Casey will be convicted in all counts. JMO :cow: :truce:

I am an incest survivor and I tend to believe anyone who has the strength to come forward and admit it. I want to support them and I do. But I also want to be aware that some especially vile people make up those accusations to cover for their own evil deeds. I have seen it in custody battles and it is horrifying. I give major props to Mackenzie Phillips for looking at the facts of the case before jumping on the Casey bandwagon.

MacKenzie thinks Casey is a big fat LIAR!!!!!

If she didn't plan and carry out the murdr of her own child,m I don't want or need her opinion. TYVM........unless of course she agrees with everything I think;)

Actually it's weird because I was thinking about her and that lady in Germany who was held captive and had kids by her dad...neither of them have killed anyone. So even if (and I don't believe it) she was molested I could give a rat's azz at this point.

As far as I'm concerned, she, McKenzie, said a lot of nothing after the big build up. She did say she thought ICA was lying because she's a liar and there's a dead baby. Now that was a real revelation. She also said she'd been called a liar when she told about her father abusing her, so she really couldn't say for sure.

JVM is, in my opinion, every bit as sensational about all the dirt and grub as NG ever was, but she's more obvious. I'm sorry I wasted my time watching that show tonight.

MP said she couldn't support ICA because of all her previous lies. She wavered throughout most of the interview, and said most people didn't believe her either. Now she has someone else on (don't know who this person is). But this person said that after being sexually abused it's impossible (roll eyes) to make any bonds with and have dissociative disorders.

MP came jumping back saying she has a 24 year old and has a very special bond with him (and didn't kill him). I've yet to see any sympathy for the inmate.

MOO

Mel

The only thing JVM needs to do is put someone on who was molested AND killed someone. MP should be no part of this scenaria - IMHO. MP was a drug addict, and that's about the closest thing we'll hear about dysfunction. She also raised a good child to adulthood, and looks to have come out the other side a better person. I think so anyway.

MOO

Mel

I am just happy that MP did not come on the show to take Casey's side and call her a victim. I was afraid she was going to and now I am apologizing to her. Thank You MacKenzie. and I am sorry for all you went through and am glad you have a good sober life and a wonderful son now.

I didnt watch it but didnt remember who she was until the end of the thread.

I find it completely odd MP would go on TV relating anything ICA to herself.

I also never understood why she come out about something that happened as an adult to the public after his death.
Also her sister said she doesnt believe it is true and this girl was messed up on drugs for a long time.
Some people should really not be allowed to comment on other people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back