2011.06.08 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom Trial Day 13 QUESTION OR COMMENT CALL RIGHT NOW!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
41/2 years of computer searches and NOTHING had ever been deleted except for these "neck breaking" "how to make chloroform" searches!

Upon re-direct by LDB, Mr Bradley stated that Sci-Spot web page had been visited 84 times. Shortly thereafter, a sidebar was called. IIRC, it is Baez's assertion that of the 84 visits only one was a search for chloroform. I think we will have to wait until the morning for clarification.

BTW, I love your posts!

You only need to search once if you have it bookmarked or in your history ... Play on words?

More video clips..........

Caller: Asking about juror #4 reactions (non-judgmental juror) during testimony.......

JC: Very concerned about her; can't see her eyes, didn't want to be on the jury initially, said she can't judge; gazing at Casey occasionally, taking notes during cross-examination.

More testimony video and another commercial.

OMG! That caller that just called in and Jean C's response to her question now has me worried there will be a hung jury.

JC: re: Juror # 4 (doesn't like to judge juror) - sees her gaze at ICA, she takes notes

When Jean C. said she had concerns about Juror #4, she shook her head no.

**am being a wee bit Lillian Glass-y** lol

Wow. Is there actually a NG show in between the commercials?

Wow that computer must have been slow. 4 1/2 years of searches still on there. And these searches were the only ones deleted? See I missed that...I couldn't watch today.

Yet didn't the defense allege the searches only lasted seconds before moving on to the next one? Amazing with all that saved search history!

Juror #4 is going to cause a hung jury, had this feeling for awhile and Jean C says she is worried about this juror, too... :(

I really don't know why JP would allow her to be picked. She didn't want to be there from the very beginning.........

Who was Casey planning on having Hand to Hand combat with, or was she just getting ready for the St Patrick's Day party, since the searches were done on March 17th?

Some are of the opinion she was contemplating offing her parents. Which if I may add, if the DT brings that up it would explain the searches. She is not on trial for thinking about offing her parents, so that could cause a minor fender bender.

Yet didn't the defense allege the searches only lasted seconds before moving on to the next one? Amazing with all that saved search history!

Multiple browser windows open multiple-tasking while reading prior results ... ? ICA is very hyperactive texting or calling ...

Meningeal arteries...rupture causes epidural hematoma.

I hope someone will finally mention that the searches for household weapons, ruptured spleen, chest trauma, etc. could have been an attempt to self injure in a fake attack. If a person wanted to set themselves up as a victim and self injure without actually doing severe damage they might look up these things! An attack with Caylee murdered and someone else injured in trying to defend.

And it's exactly the kind of thing a lot of these women do: Darlie Routier, Diane Downs, Susan Smith, Stacey Barker, etc. Some men do it too: "I was attacked! they killed or stole my baby or wife". I think that's exactly what she was trying to do. Or, she was going back and forth wondering which would be easier - killing her baby or offing her parents and getting the family home.

Upon re-direct by LDB, Mr Bradley stated that Sci-Spot web page had been visited 84 times. Shortly thereafter, a sidebar was called. IIRC, it is Baez's assertion that of the 84 visits only one was a search for chloroform. I think we will have to wait until the morning for clarification.

BTW, I love your posts!

Thank you. I went to that site and there is no search function on it that I could find. At least now. You can click on icons and get to stuff but no search function.

Ann Bremnar always laughs when she answers to have to defend ICA as if she doesn't even believe what she is saying.

OMG! That caller that just called in and Jean C's response to her question now has me worried there will be a hung jury.

I've been worried since the day she was picked. She did not want to be on the Jury, she said she is forbidden by her religion to judge others, or put them away.
HHJP had just got through warning the Attys that they were going to work overtime, Sundays if they didn't reduce the time devoted to each Juror questioning. JA asked a few pertinent questions of her....When time came to say Yes or No, he didn't want her... then CM objected and said that racism was the real reason JA didn't want her! When JA tried to appeal to HHJP he said that JA asked too few questions, in effect was dismissive of her because of race, and and he agreed with CM.
We didn't know what race she was, but she was obviously someone who should not be on a Jury, not least because she seemed very dim...

Back from commercial showing more testimony video clips.....

Ellie: No trace of ZFG in cell phone or anywhere except computer search of 7/16 likely done by CA. Digital cameras seized - 2 from home, one from RM.

Dr. Bill Manion: describing meningeal arteries; rupture causes epidural hematoma

AB: Whole group of searches don't link to killing a 2 y/o; any reference to possibly killing someone else is speculation.

PE: JB laying foundation for someone else doing the searches, reasonable doubt; not a slam-dunk case for the prosecution.

Bill Levitan: Fairly easy to delete history; On toolbar: option, tools, clear history. Only these searches deleted. Real problem for JB is if Casey is convicted all this evidence shows premeditation, going to be a real problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member