2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to defend Casey but you could be shy a PE credit and it would keep you from graduating.. not that I know that from experience or anything :floorlaugh:

My sister was short a PE credit and couldn't graduate...when we cheered at public school in South Alabama, cheerleading counted as a credit. When we transferred to a private school in central Alabama, for some reason it messed up my sister's credits and they wanted to charge her full tuition for a half credit of PE, I think...'Beach can correct me if I'm wrong. Hope she sees this! She might remember better than I do:)

Anyway, my sis is as smart as a whip:) Went on to college etc. Yeah, she didn't technically graduate high school because of a half PE credit, but she is very smart and had good grades:) FWIW.

Here is my attempt to think outside of the box. What if she was planning to cover up the child's death by staging a home invasion, and killing her parents too. Maybe making it look like a murder/suicide --george killed the family, and poor Casey came home to find the scene. So perhaps the chloroform was made on the 17th and she used the shovel as seen in the mixing instructions. And she had these big plans to use the chloroform on her family that night.

But she chickened out, and decided life was really good the way things were going, so she decided to wait and see how things shook out.

You know, katydid, I really wish I didn't think this could be possible. I mean, it's come to the point where I can actually accept this sort of scenario as possibly true. I'm not entirely sure I can put anything past her.

Not to mention all of the women who are in prison, for NOT killing their children and missing them very much and then here comes ICA...

I wonder if the general population in the women's section at the Orange County Jail is watching this trial in the day room. Just thought of this.

Can someone tell me where this news of Home Depot video is coming from? I haven't seen or heard about it anywhere but here. Is there a news link somewhere? I keep telling my husband about it and he says "no way" because it isn't being talked about on the news. Please please will someone tell me where this info is coming from? TIA!!!

My sister was short a PE credit and couldn't graduate...when we cheered at public school in South Alabama, cheerleading counted as a credit. When we transferred to a private school in central Alabama, for some reason it messed up my sister's credits and they wanted to charge her full tuition for a half credit of PE, I think...'Beach can correct me if I'm wrong. Hope she sees this! She might remember better than I do:)

Anyway, my sis is as smart as a whip:) Went on to college etc. Yeah, she didn't technically graduate high school because of a half PE credit, but she is very smart and had good grades:) FWIW.

All true. Credits are credits! Academic requirements are very inflexible, though it's never that difficult to work out a way of making it all happen after the fact.

On the States evidence list there are two CD's dated in March, one was on the 29th and one I think on the 3rd or 23rd. They are video's of ICA in Home Depot there may be actually more, I will try to find the link. I am assuming she may have tried to buy chemicals.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377&page=11
April 8, 2011

2011.04.08 SA Provision of Discovery

Discovery Documents Pages 24700-24703 (P & G Material Safety Data Sheet)

I. CD-R - Bank of America - Conway Branch
2. CD-R - Target - Winter Park, 7-10-08
3. CD-R - Target - Waterford Lakes & Goldenrod, 7-8-08 & 7-10-08, Entrance Shots
4. CD-R - Target - Waterford Lakes, 7-10-08
5. DVD-R - Target Video, 6-30-08 1 :22pm, Pkg Lot, Entrance, Purchase, Exit
6. DVD-R - Target Video, 6-30-08 1:20pm to 1:24pm, -Cash Register # 14
7. DVD-R - Target Video, 6-30-08 1 pm to 1:30pm
8. DVD-R - Winn Dixie #2383 Video, 7-6-08 & 7-15-08, Entry/Exit & Cam 4 (Cash reg.)
9. DVD-R - Winn Dixie #2383 Video, 7-12-08 21:05
10. DVD-R - Surveillance Video - Blockbuster "16"
11. DVD-R - Surveillance Video - Blockbuster "15"
12. CD-R - Target Store Video, 6-30-08 1:22pm
13 . CD-R - Target Store Video, 7-7-08 & 6-30-08
14. CD-R - Cheesecake Factory Rest Video, 6-11-08
15. CD-R - Cheesecake Factory Rest Video, 6-12-08
16. DVD-R -lkea Store Video, 7-5-08 1400 to J600 (#3A)
17. DVD-R -Ikea Store Video, 7-5-08 1400 to 1600, Casey & Will (#3B)
18. DVD-R -lkea Store Video, 7-5-08 14:46 to 14:48 (#3C)
19. DVD-R -lkea Store Video, 7-5-08 1400 to 1600 (#3D)
20. DVD-R - lkea Store Video, 7-5-08 1400 to 1600 (#3£)
21. CD-R - Walmart Video, 7-23-08
22. CD-R - Photos from Blockbuster Video, 6-16-08
23 . CD-R - JC Penney· Video, 6-27-08, 6-30-08, 7-1-08
24. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-23-08, 6-29-08, 7-5-08
25. CD-R - Home Depot Video, 5-29-08

26. CD-R - OOCEA EPass Photo
27. CD-R - Suntrust Video of Tony Lazzaro
28. CD-R - EPass History for Anthony Family
29. Discovery Documents Pages 24704-24706

Remeber in the original LE interview when LE told George there was some bad stuff about ICA (pictures or videos I believe) and George actually threw up. Have we never truly seen or heard anything that would have been that bad yet (i.e. photos, videos).

They would only be that bad if it was your daughter acting like a tramp

I have a quick question..say I go to www.webslueths.com, then I click on forum, then I click on Caylee, then I click on a thread. Would they say I visited 4 times? Or do you think they're saying she went to the bookmarked page or homepage or whatever 84 times. KWIM?

But the school counselor would give any senior a heads up if it was a simple thing like that. You can make that up in night school or even have it signed off in ecxchange for promising to take summer school and get the diploma at that time. But if you are a mere credit short like that you are usually allowed to 'walk' during the graduation. The fact that she didn't means a lot, imo. I think she flunked some required classes, was warned, and never did anything about it but lie to everyone involved. imoo

Depends on how organized the school is, I guess...they didn't let my sister know until late, if I recall. Then again, we went to a private school which was newly accredited, at the time. Like I said, 'Beach would know better :waitasec:.

Does anyone remember Cindy saying she took some plastic toys out of the trunk and put them either in the sandbox or playhouse to air out? Any idea where the link is to that?

I remember Cindy saying she took toys out of the trunk of the car and put them in the sandbox or playhouse to air out. I bet she put them on the lawn in that spot first and hosed them off.

Wow, Doc! Very good thinking. I wonder if the toys would have enough of the odor once mixed with the water to give a hit?

They would only be that bad if it was your daughter acting like a tramp

Or maybe a home depot video buying trash bags, or stuff to make chloroform? That's the only other think I can think of :waitasec:

anyone remember what three sliding glass doors are there? IIRC it's the living room near the pool, kitchen in the middle and the Master bedroom which would be closer to the playhouse?

IIRC, When Cindy was testifying, and going into elaborate details, as she does, I thought I remember her saying the Master bedroom is near the pool, with sliders, so she could easily go in to take a shower, in her bedroom.

i need the view from the KC cam...anyone have that one?

Can someone tell me where this news of Home Depot video is coming from? I haven't seen or heard about it anywhere but here. Is there a news link somewhere? I keep telling my husband about it and he says "no way" because it isn't being talked about on the news. Please please will someone tell me where this info is coming from? TIA!!!

These were listed in discovery...

See Post # 931 in this thread (above) for the list...ThinkTank has Home Depot videos in blue print...

I have a quick question..say I go to www.webslueths.com, then I click on forum, then I click on Caylee, then I click on a thread. Would they say I visited 4 times? Or do you think they're saying she went to the bookmarked page or homepage or whatever 84 times. KWIM?

That's a good question. It would depend if the same exact url showed up 84 times or a variation there of. That's a really good question. Either way, shows she didn't just glance at the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett