2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well isn't this nice, First JB has Bolin, and her reputation sitting with iCA, and this Barringer.

He must be a magnet for disgraced attorneys.

OMG...............I was just trying to catch up on this thread and flipped on the little tv here in the home office and Dr. Drew was on and I saw the interview with Barringer!

I had just read the posts here about her and was floored at what she said. Mark English (spelling ?) did a great job of questioning her objective, asking her if she was being paid to come out on behalf of the defense in an effort to change public opinion. I felt that her argument was weak and it was very obvious that Barringer is a member of the defense team.

Dr. D talking about GA and his ex wife. I didn't know GA had been married before CA.

From what she discussed with Dr. D, she will probably now be contacted by DT.

Yes, he was married before Cindy...
gosh that was, what??? 30 years ago

I think these searches were done with her parents in mind. She did not NEED chloroform or neckbreaking if she wanted to kill her baby. She could have smothered her or dropped her into the pool. The computer searches were about setting up a staged event in which her parents would die and leave her their insurance money and the house. imoo

---------

So true, she was MAD. It was March and Cindy closed her checking. Find out when Cindy did that and I will bet you that there was a war about money and stealing that Month. All Cindy had to do was let Casey know that she was tired of the BS. That would have been the ultimate insult to Casey. Imagine, just imagine Cindy telling Casey off. Casey would have been so hurt. Casey is an all or nothing person. She wants it all, no compromise or consideration.

I think the planning or at least the desire to get it all, even though Casey is a dumb box of rocks.

Yes, he was married before Cindy...
gosh that was, what??? 30 years ago

Yeah he was abusive and a dishonest ,thats why she had to divorce him 30 years ago.

Plus she had a feeling bout him...:floorlaugh:

But she never had the money or means to go to PR. No job, blah blah blah ;)

So why kill your daughter when you can't go anyway? A babysitter doesn't a plane ticket make.

I'm NOT defending the inmate, I'm just trying to make sense of this mess.

Thanks.

Mel

but that is not the only event in March that may have upset Casey

A big one to me is that after months and months of Casey stealing money from Cindy's bank account, Cindy closed closed her account cutting Casey's money supply off.

---------

So true, she was MAD. It was March and Cindy closed her checking. Find out when Cindy did that and I will bet you that there was a war about money and stealing that Month. All Cindy had to do was let Casey know that she was tired of the BS. That would have been the ultimate insult to Casey. Imagine, just imagine Cindy telling Casey off. Casey would have been so hurt. Casey is an all or nothing person. She wants it all, no compromise or consideration.

I think the planning or at least the desire to get it all, even though Casey is a dumb box of rocks.

If what I have read is correct, then March is also when George moved back in after a brief separation with Cindy. Some have said they had been fighting partially about Casey. George had been away for 6 months or so IIRC. So Casey had her mom and the home all to herself. I bet Cindy went along with everything Casey wanted. But now, mom cuts off the money flow and moves Dad back in the house. I bet Casey was seething with resentment over that whole situation.

isn't it funny:

all we hear from the media: "innocent until proven guilty", "there is NO concrete evidence", "there is NO proof", yada yada.

yet, casey accuses her father and brother of sexual molestation (not even in her own voice, but through a third person) with no evidence, no proof, no witnesses, NOTHING. and these defense media talking heads act as if george is ABSOLUTEY guilty.

very frushtrating. i can't swallow.

RespectfullyQuoted tracy :tyou:

:hug: Yes, it is that crazy to me too, crazy. Not sane. Makes no sense in my world what so ever. None. :no:

:twocents:

With all the talking heads on TV I've come to the conclusion they haven't watched or followed this trial or case much at all.

JVM tonight was a hoot! JB's attorney friend JW was just cheering and steering. Not once did any of them bring out the fact that these searches was on the home computer and the proof GA, CA, or LE didn't do them was many reason's but one big one if they paid attention to the trial was during the Jailhouse Video's where they asked ICA what her passwords were. Even LA came back and said one of them didn't work. Which was because ICA gave LA the wrong password to begin with.

If i had to rely on the media to tell me the facts about this case I would believe ICA is innocent. MOO

Just another thought, if they do this with this case, what are they doing with the REAL news.

but that is not the only event in March that may have upset Casey

A big one to me is that after months and months of Casey stealing money from Cindy's bank account, Cindy closed closed her account cutting Casey's money supply off.

Is it March of 2008 or March of 2007 that George moved back home after their separation? Does anyone know?

Can I just pop in here for a minute? I really appreciate all the news being posted here. I havent been well so have missed much of the trial. After following all for three years, you'll never know what a gift you have given me.
:seeya::rose: Nore.

She's a spoilt brat who probably lied to her (lower than average iq and dysfunctional) parents her entire life and got away with it. Who the heck knows what she thought. I have always been left with the impression that her (dysfunctional) mother over-confided with her about her relationship/marriage to her father and that at one point, may have suggested to her that she might want to put the family home in her (KC's) name to avoid GA's ability to claim 50%. I'm sure that KC felt overwhelmingly powerful with the possiblity of that - even though she had no friggin' clue of the responsibilities (mortgage payments) that it would entail.

moo

bbm
You have a point there...my mother was considering doing the same thing when she was divorcing my father..I was young and don't remember the reason why just that she wanted the house put in the our, the kids, names.

Great catch jmfstl. My sister calls me everyday to discuss the trial and one of the things we mentioned today was how it appears Casey is getting smaller and smaller.
One day we will tune in and see only the top of her pony tail.

jmo

RespectfullyQuoted azwriter and jmfstl :tyou:

:floorlaugh: Yes, exactly what I have been thinking too-except the pony tail part...that was all yours... :rocker:

It is a defense tactic to make it seem like Casey is melting. :thumb:

ETA: I had begun thinking of and calling the "talking heads" on television as "Trolls" also, it helps to make the screams go away. Sometimes. :eek:kay:

:twocents:

Someone pointed out a blonde woman in court today talking to CM. I think it was Jennifer Barringer. How dare they promote a show by getting on camera at the trial for a deceased child. No words for this, I hope I'm wrong.

jenniferbarringer-150x150.jpg

Someone pointed out a blonde woman in court today talking to CM. I think it was Jennifer Barringer. How dare they promote a show by getting on camera at the trial for a deceased child. No words for this, I hope I'm wrong.

jenniferbarringer-150x150.jpg

OMG I was getting ready to post this ..Does anyone know who the blonde is sitting in first row ?

I saw CM talking to her to her today.. I can not believe all the people involved with the DT..

Can I just pop in here for a minute? I really appreciate all the news being posted here. I havent been well so have missed much of the trial. After following all for three years, you'll never know what a gift you have given me.
:seeya::rose: Nore.

I am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well, Nore. I hope you will get better soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there

This sentence is chilling to me. It brings my mind directly into alignment with exactly what Casey thought about Caylee. How do you ever, under any circumstances refer to your child/any child, living or dead as "it?"

“If I didn’t want my daughter, I would have given it to my mother."

OMG...............I was just trying to catch up on this thread and flipped on the little tv here in the home office and Dr. Drew was on and I saw the interview with Barringer!

I had just read the posts here about her and was floored at what she said. Mark English (spelling ?) did a great job of questioning her objective, asking her if she was being paid to come out on behalf of the defense in an effort to change public opinion. I felt that her argument was weak and it was very obvious that Barringer is a member of the defense team.

She announced this about two months ago, if that. What a joke. Perfume anyone?
I'm beginning to wonder if the JAC will be receiving at least two invoices from McNamara/Troy.

OMG I was getting ready to post this ..Does anyone know who the blonde is sitting in first row ?

I saw CM talking to her to her today.. I can not believe all the people involved with the DT..

She watches and seems to try to catch Casey's eye from time to time. She prob works for Baez office. Cute young blond with bangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27