2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally loaded my feed the second HHJP said we'll take a 15 min recess....a little catching up to do here but Good Morning everyone !!

What did you guys think about the testimony regarding Bones? I was thinking that it kinda plays into the DT's opening statement. Thoughts?

Much needed break for this newbie transcriber. Holy crap what a difference between the last two witnesses. SO talks gives much lengthier and quicker paced responses than KB.

Thanks for doing that! I was surprised to see you transcribing today! :highfive:

Generally, I'm the one who moves the posts to the testimony subforum. How I do it is look at the posters' posts list and grab them from there, so if someone else besides Chiquita, wenwe4 or mombomb is posting, I don't usually see them. Now I'll be adding Eidetic to my list. :woohoo:

Is it tooooooo early for tacos????????????????

I already ate a hoagie.

Jose head is going to look like a bobble head doll by the time he is done cross examining this witness. He is NOT computer literate at all.

Does anyone think that ICA thought if she created or had a blue screen data could not be retrieved???

Gooooooooooood morning y'all:) Been waiting on pins and needles to "see" the jurors reactions (via tweeting media) to these computer forensic results. It was one of the most shocking moments of following the case...I wonder what they will make of it.

What did you guys think about the testimony regarding Bones? I was thinking that it kinda plays into the DT's opening statement. Thoughts?

Not really. I think the jury has to decide if it's a coincidence that someone bled in the backyard from a cut the same day a child died back there. And from the testimony regarding how good Bones is, I highly doubt the jury is going to believe that. I mean, he found a blanket a baby had been born on in a landfill. How many other things would be in there that people bled on? I think what the DT suggested is downright ridiculous and and an insult to the intelligence of the jury.

The dogs are placing Caylee in the backyard. So, if she drowned and they put her body on the ground after it happened, wouldn't that cause the dogs to hit? IIRC from listening to a dog handler on NG, the decomp smell begins immediately after death.

If I were on the jury, I could see that either way. IMO, the trunk evidence is far more important.

Well folks, a big lesson I learned so far is that if I am going to commit murder, I need to stay the heck off of my computer and cellphone.

While I wasn't posting on the trial thread, I have livestream (WFTV) sound and have been listening as I do other things on the computer and around the house. Casey was a master of communication - talking incessantly to anyone who would listen, cell phone, texting, emails, computer searches, etc. She's probably wishing right about now that she had taken a vow of silence. jmo

Ummm......don't think so Kimster. Got to remember, it was ICA that borrowed the shovel.

It actually appears Casey's chair gets lower every day.

We know it's not her guilty conscience weighing her down. :rolleyes:

I'm sure they want to make her seem as childlike and vulnerable as possible.

Does anyone think that ICA thought if she created or had a blue screen data could not be retrieved???

Please correct me if I am wrong but from the discovery and timelines created in this case, the laptop really did not have anything incriminating as compared to the desktop in the Anthony home. Am I correct on this?

I missed it but here is a tweet from the court room

People in gallery talking about Bones. They're calling him "very impressive" #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:35 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member