2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Floorplan of house has sliders from master br, and living room opening onto lanai (which had other locking devices IIRC). Kitchen also has sliders directly into backyard...

Doc Fess, I have no recall that CA took plastic toys out of the car. She took Casey's pants and washed them, and took Mama doll out and Clorox-wiped her face and hands. But no other toys that I remember?

i need the view from the KC cam...anyone have that one?
I agree... WFTV is a different view that I saw today. The Casey Cam really showed her cussing out her lawyer! Hopefully someone could tape that earlier.

Here is a link to the part 12 of today.....

http://www.wftv.com/video/28175466/index.html

recess starts @ 16:35.....

hissy fit ensues...

hoping smolea is available now!

Thanks for the link but I just don't get it. Court is recessed, all the attorneys are picking up for the day yet they allow ICA to sit there and continue to talk away..why isn't she taken back to her cell immediately. She isn't even treated like an inmate. LE treats her like she really is on the defense team :twocents:

And then this was on a HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM SITE as well:

If you don't have any dispersing agent, you will need to shovel some sand on the affected area to prevent the gas from diffusing into the room.

Oh my, i've been reading back so many pages I can't remember why I multi-quoted this - except to agree with it and say it might be connected to the sandbox nearby, where the dogs alerted.

WFTV Part 12 - starts around the 16:35 mark.

Thanks! Interesting. Looked like she was very passionate about saying something to JB, who stared at the ceiling and made a gesture like, "yeah, I'll get right on that your Highness, whatever" and then passed her off to CM. CM seemed to listen, started to gesture placatingly at her and then tried to distance himself. Stone faced LE forced ICA to go back to jail where she belongs and ICA threw out one last teenageresque "you haven't heard the last of this" gesture as she got herded out the door. Hah. Very satisfying.

Also loved seeing JA and LDB smiling and chatting as they packed up to leave. LDB grabbing what I'm sure is an awesome bag and looking spiritually a bit lighter as she prepares to leave. Love it.

I heard reports that LA is on deck to testify possibly next. Makes perfect sense for the PRO's order after the computer forensics regarding the searches.

Prosecution will ask if he was living at Hopespring in March 2008? NO! Have you ever googled Chloroform on the HP Desktop? NO! How to make Chloroform? NO! Neckbeaking? NO!, etc....

I would expect even Cindy and George to show they were both working during these times the internet searches were done and also asked the same questions.

Simple and quick, but also giving the prosecution a chance to reinforce the significance of the searches and allow the jury to hear the context of the google searches in plain english and not so techy and confusing.

Perfect Strategy, IMO.

I'm not seeing a tantrum in that video?

I was waiting for a lot more, and the prosecutors were in the way! I did enjoy JB snubbing her while she was really talking it up, my gosh, he turned his back and walked away! You reap what you sow, boys. :floorlaugh:

eta: teehee at my spelling error! It's prosecutors, not persecutors-- or is it? :crazy:

Wow, Doc! Very good thinking. I wonder if the toys would have enough of the odor once mixed with the water to give a hit?

and you know she did not just put them in there, I bet she got the hose and a rag and everything.

Remeber in the original LE interview when LE told George there was some bad stuff about ICA (pictures or videos I believe) and George actually threw up. Have we never truly seen or heard anything that would have been that bad yet (i.e. photos, videos).

I thought he threw up after describing the smell of the car.
To me he knew what it was about, but couldn't acccept it.

Thanks for the link but I just don't get it. Court is recessed, all the attorneys are picking up for the day yet they allow ICA to sit there and continue to talk away..why isn't she taken back to her cell immediately. She isn't even treated like an inmate. LE treats her like she really is on the defense team :twocents:

I think the female LE you can see stopped in front of the table to say something like "prepare to leave now" about ICA - she (the LEO) briefly spoke, and JB seemed to be smiling at/with her except when she turns sideways you can see her face is absolutely flat and businesslike. She wasn't joking with JB. She's also the one who then approaches ICA and stands directly behind her chair and gestures to the door.

I'll bet if the truth was known, Cindy and George both know NOW that Casey really DID kill Caylee and I'm betting they also know it WAS Caylee in that trunk......

Originally Posted by MissJames
Since the funeral I have not been able to watch videos of my son and I can't watch videos of Caylee any more. I go to the dark place and can't crawl out.

But I'm so glad you are showing them and others can remember her as she was,honor her and love her.

Thank you.

MissJames,
you are so brave to post your feelings. I know how you feel - I can't watch my son's videos either, even hard to look at his photos without heading into my own dark place, but I refuse to put them away.
I am coming to the point where I can't look at Caylee's photos, and have to turn off the trial at times. I was just thinking how lucky ICA was to have that baby but she threw her away - and how I'd give anything to have mine back for 5 seconds.
xo

Same here. I can't watch videos of my son either and it's been over a decade. I've watched, sure, but I can't watch without feeling the terrible loss. I had his pictures out for a long time, and gradually all the pictures in the house got put away (not just my son's) because we've been doing renovations, and I'm a bit reluctant to dig them out again. Not because I don't want to see his face, I use his pic as my avatar on some websites, but it's just that those pictures are difficult at times, and a comfort at others. It's so difficult to explain.

As for Caylee's videos, she always had such a haunted look when Casey was the videographer, it chills me to the bone. I can't imagine what she went through daily with her "amazing" mother. :mad:

I agree... WFTV is a different view that I saw today. The Casey Cam really showed her cussing out her lawyer! Hopefully someone could tape that earlier.

I emailed them today and asked if they could please do a split screen for the replays. Oh well.

Oh my, i've been reading back so many pages I can't remember why I multi-quoted this - except to agree with it and say it might be connected to the sandbox nearby, where the dogs alerted.

Thanks! Interesting. Looked like she was very passionate about saying something to JB, who stared at the ceiling and made a gesture like, "yeah, I'll get right on that your Highness, whatever" and then passed her off to CM. CM seemed to listen, started to gesture placatingly at her and then tried to distance himself. Stone faced LE forced ICA to go back to jail where she belongs and ICA threw out one last teenageresque "you haven't heard the last of this" gesture as she got herded out the door. Hah. Very satisfying.

Also loved seeing JA and LDB smiling and chatting as they packed up to leave. LDB grabbing what I'm sure is an awesome bag and looking spiritually a bit lighter as she prepares to leave. Love it.

bbm
I am surprised she appears to be talking in anything but a hush tone with her DT within earshot of the SA...dang, what I would give to know what they all overheard ICA saying!

bbm
I am surprised she appears to be talking in anything but a hush tone with her DT within earshot of the SA...dang, what I would give to know what they all overheard ICA saying!

We have a good lip reader on WS, but I'm embarrassed to say I can't recall who it is... she did a wonderful transcript of the last fit ICA threw without covering her mouth.

George and Cindy's attorney was on with Vinnie this evening. He stated something to the effect of G & C met with the DT and were told that the DT needed to do what they were doing in order to try and save Casey.....bottom line, G & C must have agreed to let the dirt fly to try and keep Casey from the DP if convicted..

this was the only video I found so far with the end of the day on it......this was playing in one screen and the kc cam was not there....maybe on another site? I just wanted to get anything up that I could find as quick as I found it....sorry much of the video is blocked, panning in and out and blurry digitized....the kc cam was a much better view...hopefully someone will put it up soon.

We have a good lip reader on WS, but I'm embarrassed to say I can't recall who it is... she did a wonderful transcript of the last fit ICA threw without covering her mouth.

If at all possible can someone point me in the direction of the transcript of ICA fit? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV