2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's chlorine and it's been reported they didn't use chlorine.You can buy that at Target,wal-mart,Home Depot,etc......

I see. Thanks for clarifying that. So Calcium Hydrocholrite IS a chlorine compound.

As the photobucket account is mentioned..KC feigned pain or discomfort as per her standard MO.

"Activity on either a typed or book marked site- Photobucket.com"

Have we seen these reports, from Cashe Back? If so, I have somehow missed them and would like to take a look for myself.

Cache Back and you probably wouldn't WANT to read them anyways!

Bookmarked url - photbucket.com - activity delineated 457, 458, 459, 460, 461 and 462

Oh, so is proving that it was casey at the computer during the cholorform searches, vs anyone else?

I'm lost and I'm more IT inclined. This is tough stuff to get through if you don't live and breath this kind of information.

I would just like to point out that my children are napping yet a bucket truck toy that makes an insane amount of noise (that my boys of course love because of that) has been going off like crazy ...nothing is touching it, no one is playing with it.... hello !

Rather insulting to the jurors to say things need to be "dumbed down"....IMO

It's just an expression...a pretty common one. I don't think anyone is calling the jurors dumb. I'm not dumb and it's over my head.

I'm nowhere near a computer geek, but geesh...this guy has totally lost me...going for a smoke and then make a hot fudge sundae...anyone else want one? We deserve it after this "dry" testimony.

I'll take a strawberry shake please!

I think it's his tone - he's kinda putting me to sleep too, and I'm really interested in the questioning.

Attorney Mason has been soooooo quiet and so off the last few days. There is a weird dynamics at the DT table. What happened to this team? They have gone from working together to barely speaking?

One explanation would be that the highly qualified attorneys who researched specific witnesses and formulated questions and know the inside and out of the report and what the witnesses might say are feeling that it is not a good idea for someone to do a Cyrano De Bergerac cross( my little way of saying that the cross-examiner has read the reports and knows the questions to ask but is uninformed about the overall picture ).

I just don't think anyone likes to spend hours of work, to know they are the best person to cross based on both experience and their research, and to have someone else do the cross.

Maybe this is way off base. It is my opinion that this is causing discord among the attorneys. It is my opinion that it is a possibility that certain attorneys are saying FINE> You want to do it, go ahead. Just don't expect me to continue to whisper in your ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyfullyU