2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC looks white as a ghost.

Am I the only one that thinks the Wiki reference is funny after the Vass Wiki page issue?

wiki.PNG

Oh man...wiki search on alcohol following chloroform search?! :eek:

Man this witness is amazing...... just amazing he reads this computer language like it is first grade reading.

Bradley: Another search result ending in "alcohol" on Wikipedia. #CaseyAnthonyby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:46 PM

Bradley says a search returned a wikipedia address on chloroform. #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:45 PM

Juror 6 has checked his watch at least three times in the past five minutes. Lots of fidgeting. #CaseyAnthonyby stevehelling via twitter at 1:46 PM

I see. Thanks for clarifying that. So Calcium Hydrocholrite IS a chlorine compound.

Yes,it's chlorine. So a non-chlorine shock that another poster referred to would NOT be used to make chloroform.

I am not a chemist,but I do have a pool and I can read.<-----not meant to be snarky. Dr.Fairgrieve based his expertise on reading literature on cadaver dogs :waitasec: Well, I can too !

stevehelling Steve Helling
Juror 6 has checked his watch at least three times in the past five minutes. Lots of fidgeting. #CaseyAnthony

For someone like this witness.....I can imagine that not being able to snatch the keyboard and pull up what he needs has to be frustrating.

His mind works differently.......and FASTER than most!

Wikipedia entry for Chloroform was viewed.

I wish he would summarize with a sentence like this after each reading of the URL....he needs to say "she clicked on multiple websites for chloroform" a million times in this testimony to get its value.

My gut is telling me alcohol is a component of chloroform. You do the math regarding why you would look up how to make something, then an ingredient needed to make that item.

showing the flow in which casey clicked on different results of chloroform... alcohol...etc

itguy.jpg

Cache Back and you probably wouldn't WANT to read them anyways!

Bwhahahahahaha!!! Cache Back. That's terrible. Thank you. I am in school and finishing up some classes now, so I haven't slept but about, literally 3 hours in the last two, almost three full days. But what makes that so much worse is that I am working on 3 degrees all at the same time right now: Associates in Paralegal Services (To pay my way through the rest of school) and a BA in Criminal Justice/Forensics and a BA in Information Technology/Web development (Yikes! My instructors would be questioning my 3.945 GPA after that slip.) I need sleep---but I would really like to see those reports. ;)

ETA: I haven't finished enough of my IT classes yet to feel comfortable speaking on what is being said, but I believe that I am following along well. However, I also know what I have learned and didn't know anything about before these classes and I am a little worried with this guy, that the people on the jury might not be following as well as I am.

searched on alcohol and it cascaded into several results (witness demonstrating on screen) - user clicking on screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn